Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

saw pic of Rivian electric truck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could only see a portion of the front but it looked like they never read an automotive history book.

Looked like an Edsel with the vagina front end. Total disaster.

just googled Rivian and saw a full frontal picture. Yep great big vagina just like Edsel had.

You need a new pair of glasses.

Or a new wife.

You need a new pair of glasses.

Or a new wife.
Or perhaps YOU need to look up Edsel and see a pic of the front end and read what happened to the Edsel and what a disaster it was. It had a design on the front end just like the Rivian.

Now it may well be that the Rivian will be a great vehicle, but if history repeats itself as they say it does, that front end should be a killer.

The Rivian won’t please everyone, just like the model X doesn’t look nice to everyone. They won’t go bankrupt because you don’t like it. Heck, once in a long while, I still hear people mentioning how my X looks like a shoe. (Good thing mine is not black or brown, haha).

I, actually, think Rivian would do particularly well with folks who like Land Rovers, G, GL, Land Cruiser, LX, etc. Completely opposite of the rounded Tesla design style.