Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent content by Peace1946

  1. Peace1946

    Car names…

    “Peace”. Note my avatar. Obscure 1970’s cartoon robot.
  2. Peace1946

    Poll : What is your disengagement rate with FSD Beta ?

    It’s actually a little difficult to quantify. I disengage when the car is going to cause other drivers problems. If it’s too careful or too slow to react etc. and, of course when it does something dangerous or stupid. It’s far from ready for prime time regardless of what some think. I use it...
  3. Peace1946

    Mobile Service - Tire Repair

    Christmas Eve day started with an early present for me in the guise of a screw securely imbedded in the passenger rear tire. Noted while driving as a warning displayed on the UI as tire pressure low, 33 lbs. Didn’t think much about it at the time but the next morning the tire was at 3 lbs, or...
  4. Peace1946

    Supercharger - Arcadia, FL

    Didn’t know where or how to check to see if it was powered on. Just plugged in and it wasn’t working. I won’t be in the area again until the second week in January. Looks like their is something to the right of the white cabinets?
  5. Peace1946

    Supercharger - Arcadia, FL

    Stopped by this afternoon. Looks like it is pretty much complete. Not in service but it looks ready to go.
  6. Peace1946

    ONLY FOR USERS WITH 98/99 NEW FSD

    A little slow posting……life gets in the way of even FSD. Received the FSD beta (10.5) update 12/2 updated over night but didn’t show on the car until some reboots etc. Had a score of 98 for several weeks prior but had increased to 99 a few days before the update. No email or notice from Tesla...
  7. Peace1946

    FSD Beta Autopilot options missing after installation

    Thank you DerekP. Followed your suggestions. All is well is my FSD world. Peace kind of drove me to the grocery store and back. Impressive but still needs a LOT of work. Simple intersections with little or no traffic caused my panic index only slight tremors. Complicated turns and other...
  8. Peace1946

    How many actually use Autopilot?

    Central Florida, I use AP/FSD 95% of the time on highway and city streets. While I still don’t completely trust it, I am comfortable using it. Heavy traffic and unfamiliar surroundings make up the other 5%. Still waiting for the beta at 99.
  9. Peace1946

    Supercharger - Arcadia, FL

    This will save me some time once a month. Really glad to have this location added.
  10. Peace1946

    Two Wall Connectors

    Hopefully there won’t be. I know the car knows when I am at “home” and knows my charging routine etc. Just don’t know what to inspect. I guess I’ll set a home and work location and see what happens.
  11. Peace1946

    Two Wall Connectors

    We are purchasing a second home. I’m installing a wall charger in the new garage. We have a wall charger at our current home. We will spend similar amounts of time at both locations. Any Issues or recommendation?
  12. Peace1946

    Supercharger - Tampa, FL - S Hwy 301

    Glad to see this. On my way home from a trip I make every month.
  13. Peace1946

    How to use FSD/autosteer

    I am very comfortable using autosteer, FSD. I use it 95% of the time. You have to use it and learn it’s limitations. I don’t trust it in all situations but I find it less stressful most of the time. I have learned to keep just the right amount of pressure on the steering wheel to avoid the nag...
  14. Peace1946

    FSD button is here!

    Posted this as a new thread but fits in here as well. I’ve always felt Auto Pilot was a little slow to react to stopped or slowing traffic, well today I saw the negative side to that issue. Having signed up for the FSD beta and thusly taking part in the Safety Score program I experienced an...
  15. Peace1946

    Safety Score and Auto Pilot

    I’ve always felt Auto Pilot was a little slow to react to stopped or slowing traffic, well today I saw the negative side to that issue. Having signed up for the FSD beta and thusly taking part in the Safety Score program I experienced an occurrence when I had to disengage Auto Pilot when the...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.


SUPPORT TMC
Top