4x Used 18" Wheels with Winter Tires (from Model 3 Performance)
- 235/45R-18 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK LM001 XL
- 18X8 SPORT EDITION A11 BRIGHT SIL
- MM 79.5-64.1 TESLA 3 SPORT
- 433MHZ TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS
- Black center caps
* Only used the last two winters. About 10k miles total on them.
I just bought a 2020 Model 3 Performance. I want to change out the wheels/tires to 18" since most of my driving is done in and around DC and the potholes are a major problem. I considered the option for a Performance without the upgrade package to stay with 18" wheels, but with the factories...
Hi, On my 100D I recently switched from my OEM 20" wheels to the Tesla 19" wheels with Michelin CrossClimate SUV tires. Right away I noticed a smoother and quieter ride. That's the main thing I'm after, cushy quiet smooth ride for long road trips. My Continentals have about 20k miles so maybe...