Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

£3,000 discount on Inventory Model 3 Performances

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right now Tesla are offering a flat £3k off all Model 3 Performances in Inventory. Seems they're also selling ex-demos as 'new', but with a further discount.

If you were on the fence, might be as good a time as any to buy one. If you do, feel free to use the referral code/link in my profile :)

Regardless I hope anyone who gets a Model 3 thoroughly enjoys it and you have a fantastic time.

Reactions: Cyclone1
You're a bit late to the party :) There was a post on this the other day as there was a SR+ demo with FSD and an 8k discount

Tesla call demo cars new as they meet the gov requirement for "new" in terms of tax, company car FYA etc Buyer beware if the car has miles on it. One thing they shouldn't be is returned customer cars as they would presumably be second owner.

Some of the cars listed with low mileage are down as "In transit" on tesla-info so they must be genuinely new, can't see any other suggestion. They seem to do this if they have a lot of a particular colour thats not sold well but always near the end of a quarter.

You can get up to 14k off an MS demonstrator by the looks and 10k off a MX demo. Nows the time to buy.

Reactions: stonecoldrmw
Tesla reduced these on the 4 September. I noticed it in the morning and phoned up Tesla in-case it was a bug and the guy on the phone wasn't even aware of the price reduction. He spoke to his manager and called me back and confirmed that during the night they had a price reduction. I then cancelled my long range order and went and bought an inventory performance model which was in transit. The next day got a delivery appointment text! Win! :)

Tesla reduced these on the 4 September. I noticed it in the morning and phoned up Tesla in-case it was a bug and the guy on the phone wasn't even aware of the price reduction. He spoke to his manager and called me back and confirmed that during the night they had a price reduction. I then cancelled my long range order and went and bought an inventory performance model which was in transit. The next day got a delivery appointment text! Win! :)

Actually was on the 3 September!

This caught me. I'd arranged a test drive at MK for this Sunday just gone.

On Saturday I was browsing the Tesla site, looking at inventory (was originally going to custom build), and noticed the 3K drop on all of their stock.

So asked when I did the test drive what "in transit" meant. They said it was on the way, and showed me which ship (Glovis Sigma) it was on. So yes, I think these are new cars.

Anyway, took advantage and brought forward my plans and bought one.

This caught me. I'd arranged a test drive at MK for this Sunday just gone.

On Saturday I was browsing the Tesla site, looking at inventory (was originally going to custom build), and noticed the 3K drop on all of their stock.

So asked when I did the test drive what "in transit" meant. They said it was on the way, and showed me which ship (Glovis Sigma) it was on. So yes, I think these are new cars.

Anyway, took advantage and brought forward my plans and bought one.

The "Expected vessel arrival" date can be seen on the inventory sites (but not Tesla) for those in transit. It helps set expectation over when it might be delivered

Hi George, where's the investory site you mention?

I've got a Delivery Appointment Confirmation (23rd) already... so of course may change, but seems to tie in.

I'm currently waiting on Tesla for a trade-in offer. Not sure how long they take, but the 24 hrs mentioned on the site is already wrong.

Hi George, where's the investory site you mention?

I've got a Delivery Appointment Confirmation (23rd) already... so of course may change, but seems to tie in.

I'm currently waiting on Tesla for a trade-in offer. Not sure how long they take, but the 24 hrs mentioned on the site is already wrong.

My prefered one is New and used Tesla MS, MX and M3 cars for sale

Pick any car for sale and they provide you with a lot more info than you can see on the Tesla web page

Thanks George, and yes, I agree it sounds like a few quarter ends have been like this in the past.

Battery day may have a few snazzy announcements for sure, but I'd expect most to be medium term, eg. the new Y subframe process when the factory opens in Berlin. II may be completely wrong, but I'd expect that over immediate changes to car prices and specs.

Reactions: GeorgeSymonds
Thanks George, and yes, I agree it sounds like a few quarter ends have been like this in the past.

Battery day may have a few snazzy announcements for sure, but I'd expect most to be medium term, eg. the new Y subframe process when the factory opens in Berlin. II may be completely wrong, but I'd expect that over immediate changes to car prices and specs.

Thats my take too. I think it will have a bigger impact on the share price than current car prices.

If there is an "at risk" model for change, its likely to be the MS and MX which has been over due a revision for a while

Thats my take too. I think it will have a bigger impact on the share price than current car prices.

If there is an "at risk" model for change, its likely to be the MS and MX which has been over due a revision for a while

Agree with these, battery day will be cool - but I have been assuming, in spite of the hype, that it's going to be tech for their halo products - roadster, plaid drivetrain etc.

That said, there have been some posts I've seen about Q3 model 3s having better efficiency, don't know if this is true - wouldn't be the first time that tesla have pulled a "there are upgrades coming and if you've just bought you've already got it".

Who knows, it's like timing the market - don't do it, buy when you are happy to buy and stop trying to predict the future. :D