Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

‘The Center Seat’ Star Trek Docuseries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cwerdna

Jul 11, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
From ‘The Center Seat’ Star Trek Docuseries To Debut On History Channel In November
The History Channel is celebrating the 55th year of Star Trek with the new ten-part documentary series called The Center Seat: 55 Years of Star Trek. And today they announced the series will debut on November 5 at 10 pm (ET/PT) on the History Channel. The first four episodes will air on the History Channel each Friday at 10 pm, with the six additional episodes also available on History Vault, the network’s subscription video service.

Narrated by Star Trek: The Next Generation’s Gates McFadden, each episode focuses on a different chapter in Star Trek history, starting with its inception at Lucille Ball’s legendary production company Desilu to the more recent film and television adaptations. The series will also delve deep into Star Trek lore, including The Animated Series and the never-produced 1970s Phase II project. According to History, The Center Seat will offer “The definitive in-depth journey honors the creative pioneers in sci-fi excellency and shares the impactful, sometimes risky, decisions behind pivotal moments in television history and how they ultimately made it to the small screen.”
My TiVo's set to record but obviously, I'll have subscribe to their service to see the rest.

There may have been an ep squeezed in there per The Center Seat — 55 Years of Star Trek - all episodes. I will need to check it out.
Ok, I watched the apparently unaired (?) ep 5 "Whales, God and Pepto Bismol". Was quite good. It focused on Star Trek IV, V and VI. It briefly touched on Generations at the end.

Per The Center Seat — 55 Years of Star Trek - all episodes, it might work or be available on non-Roku devices that can run the Roku app. Maybe @jebinc would like this show? This synopses at The Center Seat: 55 Years of Star Trek (TV Series 2021–2022) - IMDb are helpful. Also paging @bmah and @wdolson. Dr. Crusher is the narrator. :)

Ok, I watched the apparently unaired (?) ep 5 "Whales, God and Pepto Bismol". Was quite good. It focused on Star Trek IV, V and VI. It briefly touched on Generations at the end.

Per The Center Seat — 55 Years of Star Trek - all episodes, it might work or be available on non-Roku devices that can run the Roku app. Maybe @jebinc would like this show? This synopses at The Center Seat: 55 Years of Star Trek (TV Series 2021–2022) - IMDb are helpful. Also paging @bmah and @wdolson. Dr. Crusher is the narrator. :)

It's available to stream on Amazon video (Amazon.com)

• Helpful
Reactions: cwerdna