Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

“Autopilot Safety/Convenience Features Unavailable”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 408429 Today while driving to work, I got an alert on the dash “Autopilot Safety/Convenience features unavailable features may be restored on next drive”

It is raining, but alert remains even with wipers on and camera unobstructed.

Did the reboot with brake pedal down and both scroll wheels. Also powered car down for 5 minutes and alert comes right up.

Has anyone else experienced this alert?
Yes, I’ve had that alert posted on my Model S P100DL dash for the last few days since the recent Version 2021.34.5 software update. Everything in my car was working fine I uploaded that update. I think my alert has something to do with that update. A
possible glitch in it? Can’t seem to get rid of it with dash or car reboot. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

I’ve gotten this twice now. Both times immediately after washing the car… I’m guessing it has more to do with the lower radar sensor than the camera in the windshield. The first time it corrected itself after letting the car sit for a few hours but this time It’s been on for 2 days. I’m thinking maybe loose/corroded wiring?

on a new Plaid, I get this issue several times a day. Always the first drive of the day and then almost alternately on drives after a long park. No auto wipers or ability to get constant high beams. No visualizations and anything to do with the front camera.