Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

“Failed fetching service tracker” - can’t read messages

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ct101

MSLR Order 1/10-Wht/Crm/FSD/21s | VIN 6/25 Del 7/6
Jan 27, 2021
Colorado
I saw someone else had this issue, but seems there was no way to actually resolve it in the app.

I’m 5 days into a new MSLR refresh, and had a mobile service appointment for tomorrow (Monday) morning first thing to look at a vibrating mirror.

Today (Sunday) I get a notification that I have a “message from my service team” - but no matter what I try, I can’t access the service screen anymore.

I have tried logging in and out, deleting and reinstalling the app, and even installing the app on my work phone. No dice, same result - “failed fetching service tracker.”

Nobody answers on the 1-877 number, all offices are closed.

For all I know they rescheduled my appointment tomorrow and I’ll be sitting around like a dumbass from 8-12 waiting for them, but no way to access any information on what they’re trying to tell me at all.

Has anyone seen this before?

Attachments

• 5E403FD1-ECE1-4FCD-9A38-FD55F1AD3C54.jpeg
    5E403FD1-ECE1-4FCD-9A38-FD55F1AD3C54.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 009FE62E-C3AB-47E9-966C-A29B39FA26E6.png
    009FE62E-C3AB-47E9-966C-A29B39FA26E6.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 65
I saw someone else had this issue, but seems there was no way to actually resolve it in the app.

I’m 5 days into a new MSLR refresh, and had a mobile service appointment for tomorrow (Monday) morning first thing to look at a vibrating mirror.

Today (Sunday) I get a notification that I have a “message from my service team” - but no matter what I try, I can’t access the service screen anymore.

I have tried logging in and out, deleting and reinstalling the app, and even installing the app on my work phone. No dice, same result - “failed fetching service tracker.”

Nobody answers on the 1-877 number, all offices are closed.

For all I know they rescheduled my appointment tomorrow and I’ll be sitting around like a dumbass from 8-12 waiting for them, but no way to access any information on what they’re trying to tell me at all.

Has anyone seen this before?
I have this same issue with my mobile service appointment scheduled for Monday morning. Cant resolve it. I hope it’s just the estimate for me repairs.

Same here! Picked up a new M3 and had some exterior and interior defects. I also see that there’s a message but can’t open it because of the “Failed fetching service tracker”!!!!

So after reinstalling the app and restarting my phone, in that order, it went away. Not sure if that was coincidence or not. Tried emailing my mobile service manager and no response. Not sure if this is a system-wide thing or what.

I have a similar issue, with the message "Failed fetching service appointment list" - the software is not robust enough to let you move to reading your new message from the service center when this error is hit. That is an easy software fix - how do we tell the company to make that change?