Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

“Manscaped” Ads?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not sure if it is just this site or a Google ad algorithm, but I keep seeing ads for “Manscaped” while browsing TMC. The ad features a brunette lady with a shoulder tattoo holding an electric razor. (Ad image attached.)

If this is one of our sponsors, THANK YOU for supporting our forum. However, I feel compelled to offer a bit of constructive feedback. Please consider rotating that ad with different types of models that match multiple target markets! You night reach well over two million men.

I am not going to comment on the specific model, as perhaps she could be related to the ad sponsor, and I am sure that many guys would find her to be very attractive.

Anyone else notice this?

(Please be kind in comments. Thanks!)

4150ECEA-A108-479B-8B22-84773669FD6C.jpeg

Great to see that the Manscaped ads have started to rotate ad variations. The issue was not the model, but simply seeing the exact same ad over and over.

THANK YOU for this and for supporting the forum.
What are these "ads" you speak of? Never seen 'em.

By the way, that's Alex Zedra and she's not too hard on the eyes. I may have to disable my ad block if that's the ads they're going to hit us with.

BTW, ads tend to be tailored to things you've searched for or shown interest in previously so if you start seeing a lot of erectile disfunction pills I wouldn't be posting about that publicly.

• Funny
Reactions: TBrownTX and TonyT

By the way, that's Alex Zedra and she's not too hard on the eyes. I may have to disable my ad block if that's the ads they're going to hit us with.

BTW, ads tend to be tailored to things you've searched for or shown interest in previously so if you start seeing a lot of erectile disfunction pills I wouldn't be posting about that publicly.

Is that why I keep seeing adds about heated steering wheels and memory chips?

• Funny
Reactions: TBrownTX

Oh cool. I didn’t recognize the model until I Googled the name you posted. Now I do see a connection as to why I am seeing these ads, but it has nothing to do with intimacy or my “manhood” in any way. Thank you.