Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

“Navigation Data Update Available”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What version nav is this? We were already on EU-2019-20-10482 version (I understand that they are not very frequent - maybe yearly) so to get a second in year may be a good indicator.

Maybe a reason why some ae seeing speed limit changes.

Would this come through as part of 2019.36.2.2? Our car just got that.

Would be nice to see an update of the speed limits. A lot are wrong but the errors aren't necessarily changes made very recently to the roads.

Navigation is a separate download.

2.2? hadn't spotted that going out other than to Aus/NZ - ah yes, you are part of an elite few - only seems to be (bar oddities) S and X outside Australasia

Ours is an S but the release notes are a repeat of the previous so I guess just bug fixes anyway.

What version nav is this? We were already on EU-2019-20-10482 version (I understand that they are not very frequent - maybe yearly) so to get a second in year may be a good indicator.

Maybe a reason why some ae seeing speed limit changes.

Post software update ours is still on that Navigation data version.

20191002_202430007_iOS - Copy.jpg

Reactions: Tonybvi
Car was at service for snagging and got it back half way through the map download - this morning looks like all complete and up to date but nav version same 2019-20 as prior version iirc.

Anyone got a later version? It may well have been part of service as got software update notification during that and that was same version too.