Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor “X-Care EV Protection” - First 3rd Party Service Agreement for Model S, Model X and Model 3!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have xcare and I want to shed a light for Model S owners that they don't cover the door handles. I have to pay about $1500 out of pocket for all the door handles because their micro switches broke and that's the most common issue for all the model S's

Hi @Paras - we do cover door handles and have paid for countless door handle replacements for many people to date. I will PM you to clear any confusion.

Reactions: MP3Mike
What is the pricing like? I see 3-4k. Can it be a monthly fee or is it a one time charge?

Payment is a one time charge and can be transferred to a new owner or cancelled for a pro-rate refund. Pricing varies based on Model, year, and odometer. if you go on our site, you can use our instant quote tool to see some term options and pricing. We are about to do a pricing overhaul and add in Model Y.

www.xcelerateauto.com/x-care/

Payment is a one time charge and can be transferred to a new owner or cancelled for a pro-rate refund. Pricing varies based on Model, year, and odometer. if you go on our site, you can use our instant quote tool to see some term options and pricing. We are about to do a pricing overhaul and add in Model Y.

www.xcelerateauto.com/x-care/

"Pricing Overhaul" means increasing or decreasing the price? I have a 2016 X. Will the $100 of work for California owners who can't purchase directly on the internet?

"Pricing Overhaul" means increasing or decreasing the price? I have a 2016 X. Will the $100 of work for California owners who can't purchase directly on the internet?

That could vary in different areas of the spectrum, but still a work in progress...

Yes it will, when you get in contact with one of our representatives, just make sure to let them know that you are a TMC member, and they will deduct the price by $100.

We are now live in Missouri, but are unable to sell online (per Missouri state law). If you fill out this form, someone from our team will reach out with purchase. Auto Warranty Options - X-Care by Xcelerate Auto
We are now live in Missouri, but are unable to sell online (per Missouri state law). If you fill out this form, someone from our team will reach out with purchase. Auto Warranty Options - X-Care by Xcelerate Auto

Thank you for the quick response!

For CA buyers, what does it mean that I can only buy the coverage from a local dealer/rep?
Does it mean I need to buy the car from them as well?
It simply means we need to have our CA based person reach out for final contracts. We can quote, go over details and determine coverage, but for the contract we simply have our CA rep reach out to comply with CA law

Reactions: xanatos
Forgot to ask, is sales tax charged on top of the quotes?
And also, can you explain the 30 day / 1000 miles waiting period?
Forgot to ask, is sales tax charged on top of the quotes?
And also, can you explain the 30 day / 1000 miles waiting period?
Thanks for the question, we do not charge sales tax on X-Care EV Protection.

Reactions: xanatos