Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【V2 Mud Flaps For Refreshed Model S Arrived】If you purchased V1 and would like a V2 rear mud flaps replacement, PM us!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These have to be the worst fitting mud flaps I have ever installed. I've installed mudflaps for decades.
Many OEM flaps, and ones Made in China Cheapo's on Model 3 and Model X for less money.
All fit like a glove (only complaint is screws formed rust on the heads).

I'm also concerned these are too far off the ground for full protection.

Using screws, as have all prior mud flaps, will resolve some of the fit issues because the clips don't hold them snug.
But screws won't solve all the fit issues due to them not conforming as well as they should.
If I didn't have the OEM flaps I'd probably drill and screw them.
But since I do have the OEM flaps I'm probably going to put them back on and return these.

So disappointed.

I was also missing a rivet.

EDIT: Just read through the last few posts. After all the waiting and promising perfection and now waiting for yet another revision. No thank you. I will have traded in my car by the time they get these right. Not thrilled with Rear or Front.

52393239720_40762f0794_b_d.jpg

52393121529_2aaf27d3fe_b_d.jpg

52392809631_cd7d849fd9_b_d.jpg

Last edited:
These have to be the worst fitting mud flaps I have ever installed. I've installed mudflaps for decades.
Many OEM flaps, and ones Made in China Cheapo's on Model 3 and Model X for less money.

Using screws, as have all prior mud flaps, will resolve some of the fit issues because the clips don't hold them snug.
But screws won't solve all the fit issues due to them not conforming as well as they should.
But since I do have the OEM flaps I'm probably going to put them back on and return these.

So disappointed.

EDIT: Just read through the last few posts. After all the waiting and promising perfection and now waiting for yet another revision. No thank you. I will have traded in my car by the time they get these right. Not thrilled with Rear or Front.

Ouch that really is terrible.

Reactions: koorosh

So disappointed.

Terrible, Horrible, Not Good, Very Bad...

What should we have expected? The car doesn't even exist in China. They make a product for a car they've never seen. Very bad :(

So disappointed.

Wow look at those gaps! So much room for debris to do activities with the paint! 😂

Reactions: WilliamG
Hi dear Owners,

We are making the new Model S rear molding, unfortunately, the last molding was total loss when we finished the change on molding and trying to mass some samples.
We will update it and do a small test later! hopefully, it going to fit well!
We will send the rear set out to owners once its confirmed fit!

• Disagree
Reactions: koorosh

So disappointed.

is this front or rear? or both?

I just installed the mud flap purchased from Amazon. It went on easily except the rear one push pin is too short. There is a gap between the flap and the liner. I cannot make it stay. I have to order longer push pins, in lot of 100, sighs.

@AOSK I'm from Austria and bought also this product. How can I return it? Amazon is not allowing me to return it. I'm really disappointed with the product. I have also paid shipping costs and import taxes for an unfinished product. Please help.
@AOSK you should halt sales on Amazon until you have this fixed. Your mantra is ‘exceptional quality’ products and this one is marginal/fail. This is about your BRAND image and it is sad to see others jumping into the pit with us early believers and then sending them back or buying longer pins as I did etc. It really is unacceptable. As for the guy from Austria, you really should send him an instant refund to mitigate the waste of time and energy he has to go through to rightfully return these. Your brand of products is new to my garage and are on my ‘no buy list’ pending how you handle this. A lot of faithful customers waited a long time with/for you and supporting you until you released and then it was a sub par failure. Do the right thing for your unhappy customers as you will never know why your sales start to drop from others observing and considering purchasing anything from you.