Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【Up to 40% Off Discount】AOSK Popular Model Y Accessories limited-time sale.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AOSK

Former Vendor
Nov 22, 2021
california
AOSK Limited Time Sale! Up to 40% off, Check them out at AOSK Official Store Link or click the individual link

Model Y Mud Flaps 40% Off, Code: 40AOSKMUD
Perfect fit Model Y, No drilling required
AOSK Model Y Mud Flaps
MUDFLAPS.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 2.07.52 PM.png

Model Y Spoiler 20% off, Code: 20AOSKSPO
AOSK spoiler is made using Blow Molding Technic, fit like a glove
Model Y Perfect Fitment Spoiler
61yc6nCdfsL._AC_SL1200_.jpg
61ci8v3UM5L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

1031645770061_.pic.png
61xqJz-BI7L._AC_SL1200_.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 2.17.18 PM.png

AOSK Model Y/3, Pet Seat Cover 30% off, Code: 30AOSKPET
Perfect Fit Model 3 and Y
Model Y Pet Seat Cover
61opcVzZzBL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 2.09.29 PM.png

AOSK Model Y 9 Pcs Cup Inserts 30% off, Code: 30AOSKMATS
Designed according to the original Model Y, Protect your Model Y on every detailed corner
Model Y Cup Holder 9Pcs Mats
71CNSjrQz+L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Reactions: Derektem
So, I received my V2 Duckbill yesterday, and to my disappointment, the fit and quality of the finish was less to be desired. I ordered the glossy finish. There were paint overspray as well as scratches on the paint. Basing on my test fitment last night, the fitment is off. And I believe its because there were some plastic tabs protruding on the inside of the spoiler, causing the alignment to be off. You need to either grind it or sand it to remove the excess plastic protrusion. Sadly, I must return the item. Drats, I was looking forward to installation too.

So, I received my V2 Duckbill yesterday, and to my disappointment, the fit and quality of the finish was less to be desired. I ordered the glossy finish. There were paint overspray as well as scratches on the paint. Basing on my test fitment last night, the fitment is off. And I believe its because there were some plastic tabs protruding on the inside of the spoiler, causing the alignment to be off. You need to either grind it or sand it to remove the excess plastic protrusion. Sadly, I must return the item. Drats, I was looking forward to installation too.
please send me your order ID, I will send a replacement spoiler to you. in our previous selling, the V2 spoiler always fits like a glove. I will investigate what's going on with it.