Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【V2 Mud Flaps For Refreshed Model S Arrived】If you purchased V1 and would like a V2 rear mud flaps replacement, PM us!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are these going to ship anytime soon? I think @AOSK said a couple of weeks ago that they’d be shipping asap
Hi dear Owner, its currently at a pre-sale status automatically launched by amazon.
our inventory is approaching the amazon warehouse and shall arrive pretty soon. once amazon check in our products, they will be able to ship them out.
(the thing thats hard to estimate is how long does it take for amazon to check in our products, their warehouse been doing slow lately)
if things goes smooth, it usually arrives earlier than the date amazon estimate

Reactions: lolboll
Hello

Any chance to make an video installation tutorial? Yeah we will get pictures for the installation but videos say more than a thousand 😉

If not, anybody else here?

I want to make myself ready as soon I can drive my car.
Just installed took 5 min for front sides.

If you installed oem mud flaps, it would be almost same except attaching 2 additional clips.

Here's the quick update after installation.

The marerial is flexible, fits perfectly.
High enough to not scrape

When I removed the original mudflaps, lots of dusts and small debris were accumulated inside the flaps but I like how their products look like the front side.

It took so long but worth the wait I think!

will update again later

CBDE00DB-9C8A-4A1F-A7AD-083A106FC841.jpeg
7A36B3B5-3B86-40AC-A8E6-EA72B61AEE47.jpeg

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday!

Rear fits perfectly, looks well. The way to install - WO drilling is really great here.

Putting my car to service, and thus did not instal front flaps, they will disassembly wheel well, and I do no want them to touch my new flaps !

Really great product, except smell ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9368.jpg
    IMG_9368.jpg
    830.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_9369 2.jpg
    IMG_9369 2.jpg
    937.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9363.jpg
    IMG_9363.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 72