Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【V2 Mud Flaps For Refreshed Model S Arrived】If you purchased V1 and would like a V2 rear mud flaps replacement, PM us!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine yesterday!

Rear fits perfectly, looks well. The way to install - WO drilling is really great here.

Putting my car to service, and thus did not instal front flaps, they will disassembly wheel well, and I do no want them to touch my new flaps !

Really great product, except smell ;)
How did you get yours to fit so snug? I only installed the rears, and both have gaps.

Just installed mine. A few comments

1. The fit is almost great :) takes some hand pressure to get the holes lined up
2. Not a big fan of the metal clips. While they all eventually fit, any gap to the fender lip makes it hard to get it right

For version 2, here’s some suggestions
1. Make the top edge of the flaps be a little more flush to the fender, not an abrupt cutoff
2. Take a look at how basenor has a little plastic latch to keep the flaps lined up against the fenders
3. For the rear flaps, that push button area should sit flush with the felt wheel well liner

Just installed mine. A few comments

1. The fit is almost great :) takes some hand pressure to get the holes lined up
2. Not a big fan of the metal clips. While they all eventually fit, any gap to the fender lip makes it hard to get it right

For version 2, here’s some suggestions
1. Make the top edge of the flaps be a little more flush to the fender, not an abrupt cutoff
2. Take a look at how basenor has a little plastic latch to keep the flaps lined up against the fenders
3. For the rear flaps, that push button area should sit flush with the felt wheel well liner
Just installed my set today. Rode around and went over speed bumps, up and down driveways, and no rubs. These look great.

Only suggestions would be to include an instruction sheet for installation and to use longer push pins for the rear. I replaced the Tesla flaps which were on the front only and were always dragging on something. Thumbs up, so far.

Reactions: AOSK and Proppilot
Just installed my set today. Rode around and went over speed bumps, up and down driveways, and no rubs. These look great.

Only suggestions would be to include an instruction sheet for installation and to use longer push pins for the rear. I replaced the Tesla flaps which were on the front only and were always dragging on something. Thumbs up, so far.
Any tips on install? I am going to install mine tomorrow.

Mine had no instructions
Hi!
we will make sure to include a paper version instruction in the future.

WechatIMG1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Proppilot

Thank you for this feedback! we will make sure to make improvement on this in the future.

Those instructions are clearly not for the Model S. The rear doesn't have 2 holes nor any screws (I wish it did, would make fitment a little better)
I think the instructions are labeled backwards on the pictures. IE…. Rear should be front, front rear.

I just installed 3 out of the 4. They were relatively easy to install. For some reason, I can’t get the rear right installed, which could just be user ignorance on my part. The bottom part where the screw goes in is not fitting closely enough. Will try again tomorrow.

Reactions: AOSK
I think the instructions are labeled backwards on the pictures. IE…. Rear should be front, front rear.

I just installed 3 out of the 4. They were relatively easy to install. For some reason, I can’t get the rear right installed, which could just be user ignorance on my part. The bottom part where the screw goes in is not fitting closely enough. Will try again tomorrow.
Yup. The design is a bit flawed. Instead of notching out like it is, it should notch in towards the felt liner

Attachments

• BFE3200D-EE1B-4C37-B041-F6E98962D365.jpeg
    BFE3200D-EE1B-4C37-B041-F6E98962D365.jpeg
    487.5 KB · Views: 63