Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【V2 Mud Flaps For Refreshed Model S Arrived】If you purchased V1 and would like a V2 rear mud flaps replacement, PM us!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the instructions are labeled backwards on the pictures. IE…. Rear should be front, front rear.

I just installed 3 out of the 4. They were relatively easy to install. For some reason, I can’t get the rear right installed, which could just be user ignorance on my part. The bottom part where the screw goes in is not fitting closely enough. Will try again tomorrow.
I think you are right, it shall be the opposite. thank you

How did you get yours to fit so snug? I only installed the rears, and both have gaps.
Sorry, I was out of US. Just back and will pickup car from service to install front flaps!
You know, maybe picture does not reflect, but alignment is not ideal, it's really good but not ideal.
I took picture where it's visible, even if I press it firmly. So I did a bit polishing of flaps surface ;)
IMG_9360.jpg

I am a bit concerned about installing as the plastic is quite hard and I am concerned they will chafe at the paint. The ones I have installed are a softer more rubber feeling units. Most of the edges are flat plastic so not concerned up up at the top has an edge that will be riding on the paint. I will dry fit this weekend to verify and if chafing they will go back to Amazon. I paid close to $ 70 CAD and expected better material and finish.

Sorry, I was out of US. Just back and will pickup car from service to install front flaps!
You know, maybe picture does not reflect, but alignment is not ideal, it's really good but not ideal.
I took picture where it's visible, even if I press it firmly. So I did a bit polishing of flaps surface ;)
View attachment 851395
Got it, thanks. If you're up to it, can I see the undersides of the rear flaps? Thats where I have the biggest gaps, and the corner piece of the mud flap almost scrapes against the car - it likely does during bumpy rides.

I am a bit concerned about installing as the plastic is quite hard and I am concerned they will chafe at the paint. The ones I have installed are a softer more rubber feeling units. Most of the edges are flat plastic so not concerned up up at the top has an edge that will be riding on the paint. I will dry fit this weekend to verify and if chafing they will go back to Amazon. I paid close to $ 70 CAD and expected better material and finish.
I can’t see that happening. The fronts seem to fit much better than Tesla OEM. The rears just don’t fit well though. But, I only paid $42.59, so worth keeping even if for the fronts. I wish I had the mud flaps a person on this forum was making, but stopped. Those seemed the best.

Hi Owners,

First of all, thank you very much for being patient, this product has the longest product development cycle that we ever had(some owners might know that we been kept improving the design and molding a couple of times). And we had a couple of owners that kindly helped us to test out the product, we definitely know that owners are mostly very busy, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule and helping us to test the samples out.

For Owners that have been helping us test out the product, if you are interested in ordering a set, please let me know, and we will make it free for you.

We currently have 100 sets on the way to Amazon(its currently at a pre-sale status that is launched automatically by amazon, the product usually arrives earlier than the estimated delivery date, it might show "out of stock" at some point since amazon usually has a limit order number for the pre-sale status, the stock number will increase as more inventory approach), for Owners that purchased the product, we would love to hear your feedback, and if you think there is anything we could make improvements on, please let us know. Because we will never know if a product is fully good for retailing before we actually sell them.

Amazon Link for the Mud Flaps
or
www.amazon.com/bestevmod

(Some Owners mentioned above that we have some mistakes on the product page, TBH, our team was still finishing up the product page, that's why we haven't posted the link in the forum, sorry for the confusion. and the price is actually $49.99, for owners that purchased at $39.99, let's take it as an early discount)

and lastly, the instruction, we will make sure to include a paper version instruction in the package in the future. but this time, please use the instruction I attached.

View attachment 841782

Some Owners mentioned that we shall have some kind of discount in the forum since owners have been helping us test them out, and give us opinions, and been patiently waiting for this product. We think that's a great idea, instead of a discount, let's do a random draw.

Owners that placed an order, leave a comment in this thread, your comment will be an entry to this draw, and we will randomly draw three owners on Sep 15 to make your order free!

Thank you.

Owners that placed an order, leave a comment in this thread, your comment will be an entry to this draw, and we will randomly draw three owners on Sep 15 to make your order free!

To appreciate all the great feedback and support on this product, the draw will take place at the end of today! if you haven't, leave your order ID if you placed an order!