Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 【V2 Mud Flaps For Refreshed Model S Arrived】If you purchased V1 and would like a V2 rear mud flaps replacement, PM us!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@wallyman424 and @DayTrippin please dm me your order ID

@spdrush we had made your order Free, it shall arrive in 2-3 days.
Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 12.02.15 PM.png

Okay I installed them today and can give a report. Overall 8/10 and keepers vs nothing.

The kit came missing one push pin and had three extra clips. The material stinks ! and I am concerned it may be too hard of a plastic and brittle when in freezing temps but time will tell.

Front fitment is 9.5/10. The bottom clip interferes with the car body slightly so it sits offset a bit. Overall sculpting to the car is quite good but I believe the hard plastic will chafe the paint where it touches over time.

Back flap is a 7/10 only because they got the mold design wrong and the plastic extends outward vs going inward to ride flush along the wheel well. The push pin is a bit short so luckily I had a stock of longer push pins so I was able to secure it. Clips went on easy and the sculpting to the body is good. Same concern with paint chafing.

The design (minus the faux pas mentioned) is very nice with the layout and design lines.

I think they are keepers HOWEVER @AOSK I would ask that the early adopters get new rear flaps is the molds are updated….. but that would only take them from very good to perfect !

Attachments

• 30936BD7-F512-4F9A-B3D7-BEE6B14A49B4.jpeg
    30936BD7-F512-4F9A-B3D7-BEE6B14A49B4.jpeg
    511.5 KB · Views: 62
  • E4F073A1-756F-4DEA-AC77-F6E80DC9FE4D.jpeg
    E4F073A1-756F-4DEA-AC77-F6E80DC9FE4D.jpeg
    392.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 78478F6E-5C5B-4E15-9419-17C798744BAD.jpeg
    78478F6E-5C5B-4E15-9419-17C798744BAD.jpeg
    336.5 KB · Views: 62
Okay I installed them today and can give a report. Overall 8/10 and keepers vs nothing.

The kit came missing one push pin and had three extra clips. The material stinks ! and I am concerned it may be too hard of a plastic and brittle when in freezing temps but time will tell.

Front fitment is 9.5/10. The bottom clip interferes with the car body slightly so it sits offset a bit. Overall sculpting to the car is quite good but I believe the hard plastic will chafe the paint where it touches over time.

Back flap is a 7/10 only because they got the mold design wrong and the plastic extends outward vs going inward to ride flush along the wheel well. The push pin is a bit short so luckily I had a stock of longer push pins so I was able to secure it. Clips went on easy and the sculpting to the body is good. Same concern with paint chafing.

The design (minus the faux pas mentioned) is very nice with the layout and design lines.

I think they are keepers HOWEVER @AOSK I would ask that the early adopters get new rear flaps is the molds are updated….. but that would only take them from very good to perfect !
I was missing a push pin with my order. Are standard Model S pushpins 8mm? I was going to get a longer pushpins for the rear and think I should go with 10mm? Assume I can get at local auto store and just want to make sure I get the right one. Thanks!

Thank you so much for this information!!! and yes, for the early adopters with new rear flaps, WE WILL. we are making changes to the molding now, and we will come up with a V2 version. and if the V2 version is proven a perfect fit, we will start sending out a rear flaps replacement to all the early adopters.
thank you for all the owners feedback

Reactions: Proppilot and DBV1