Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

テスラ スーパーチャージャー Japanese Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, yeah Fukuoka was announced today. Six stalls at the Hilton hotel at Hawks Town. Great location for advertising/selling Teslas, not great for long distance travel. It's far away from the Kyushu highway. I'm still hoping Tosu, the hub of Kyushu, gets Supercharging.

Sorry, my bad. I read the mail wrong. What I wrote above is not correct. The new Supercharger in Kyushu is in a good location for us, at the Sue Smart IC. Sue is between Dazaifu (the main exit into Fukuoka) and Fukuoka exits. The Smart IC is an interchange and parking/service combined. That means we can get off the highway, make a couple of turns and be at the Supercharger. We can also still use the PA/SA facilities. Until the travel network can be completed in Japan, I think all new Superchargers should use the Smart IC when possible. Thanks Tesla!

Reactions: hiroshiy
スーパーチャージャー無料が戻って来ました。これからオーダーする人で、紹介プログラムを経由して注文する方はスーパーチャージャーの利用が無料になります。また今までに無料じゃない車両を購入した人も無料になります。

無料にならないのは、これから購入する方で、紹介プログラムの対象ではない方のみということになります。
Referral Program
日本語の説明は一部省略されているのと、紹介でいただけるものが違っています。

Curious question: what kind of charing adapter does Tesla use in Japan? Is it the same as USA or Europe or something else? Also what's the electrical spec?
Thanks!
EU spec car (closer to Japanese regulations), with USA type charging connector, single phase onboard charger. Same electrical spec as USA car.

What do you guys do at the Odaiba Supercharger when charging for 30mins? Is there a coffee shop or something nearby? I sometimes go to the place in the SoHo office space but it is closed in evenings a lot.
I heard the coffee shop was closed... The place has nothing to do.
Rameru - Odaiba/Cafe [Tabelog]

At Telecom Center building, there is a cafe (300m away).
エスプレッソ アメリカーノ テレコムセンター店 (テレコムセンター/カフェ)

Reactions: JayInJapan
I heard the coffee shop was closed... The place has nothing to do.
Rameru - Odaiba/Cafe [Tabelog]

At Telecom Center building, there is a cafe (300m away).
エスプレッソ アメリカーノ テレコムセンター店 (テレコムセンター/カフェ)

Thanks, yeah there isn't much is there. I sometimes have a walk to Miraikan and back but generally just clean the car up a bit. Was thinking the other day that it would be good to leave some general windscreen cleaning things like at a gas station at the Odaiba one, but maybe people would take too long? Just a thought.

Reactions: hiroshiy
The Canteen
ザキャンティーン (台場/カフェ)
is not a cafe but a restaurant, so you can also spend some time here. 222m from the Supercharger.

Yeah thispalce I go to all the time. It is in the Soho Share Office space. Only problem is that it is often closed as used for meetings from the office. If open worth a coffee and a bite in.

One tip I do have is to use the new-ish BMW Odaiba space.
http://www.klein-dytham.com/bmw-group-tokyo-bay/5l3c9lijzjvckmjtc22m252td2bts9

It is right near the Odaiba charger and has about 4 or 5 charging bays for their i8s and i3s (or any other electric car). Can't remember what the voltage was but was decent and you get a 60min charge, free. DOn't have to ask anyone to plug in just roll up and charge. They also have coffee, dirnks and snacks in a lounge area and it is fun to stroll around in the showrooms while there comparing Tesla to their range! ;) Cheeky but a great space for a charge!