Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

仙台・盛岡スーパーチャージャー Sendai, Morioka Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's great to see the Japanese SpC net extending northwards. The Morioka Tsutaya is a "Barnes and Noble"-type bookstore, is it?

Thanks for adding to Supercharge.info!

Yes Tsutaya is trying to be a Barnes and Noble. Here people don't buy books that much - so they rather sell magazines and "business" books like "get rich quick" things. Haven't been to Morioka yet so I'm not sure how big it is. I'm sure it closes at night.

I'm very glad Tesla decided to expand SpC network in Japan, even though the sales is not that great. Hopefully Tesla is better known by us driving around and telling other people about Tesla.

Are TM and Panasonic wide-scale beta-testing a 125+ kWh pack in Japan? It's the only reason I can think of for placing Superchargers 500 km apart. :)

:)

Actually, Japanese version has a special software update to warp...

Jokes aside, here, Tokyo to Osaka is 500km or 312 miles apart, and Tokyo to Sendai is 384km or 240 miles apart. Sendai to Motions is shorter, 171km or 106 miles.

Hold on just a moment:

Sendai-ken, of course. But is the location Sendai-shi or Morioka-shi? There may be a mistake in the Lat/Long coordinates. Hiroshi - can you determine this?

Maido doomo...

本日、仙台、盛岡スーパーチャージャーがオープンしました!行きたかったけど行けませんでした。

仙台SC(仙台ロイヤルパークホテル) - EVsmart
ä»™å￾°SC(ä»™å￾°ãƒ­ã‚¤ãƒ¤ãƒ«ãƒ‘ークホテル) (宮城県仙å￾°å¸‚泉区ã￾®é›»æ°—自動車 充電スãƒ￾ット)|EVsmart
仙台、4基、ホテルの駐車場、隣がアウトレット

盛岡SC(MORIOKA TSUTAYA) - EVsmart
盛岡SC(MORIOKA TSUTAYA) (岩手県盛岡市ã￾®é›»æ°—自動車 充電スãƒ￾ット)|EVsmart
盛岡、6基、ツタヤの駐車場