Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

0-60 vs 0-Entry :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Depends on which model.

I say more than the P and PL but less than the 70. ;-)

lol, probably a fair guess ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I have always wondered if the MX will force the driver to close the doors before it will move. I can see people driving around the parking lot with wings in take-off position...

I'd think they would have to. It would be lethal otherwise to pedestrians!

Conventional ingress on a Model S takes longer than Ludicrious 0-60, so I'm not sure why there would be expectations of the falcon-winged doors opening more quickly.

I'd imagine that they would have configurable speeds, though. Given the sensors they've talked up for safety and the use of electrical door systems over hydraulics, I wouldn't be surprised if they close 95% of the way in a rather short period of time.

Here's a fun thought. Will the Falcon doors open in more or less time than the X can get from 0-60?

OMG, the speed (or lack thereof) of the falcon doors opening may drive me nuts after the cool factor honeymoon is over. Fortunately, I don't open the rear doors too often and I'm at least mentally prepared for it :).

I have always wondered if the MX will force the driver to close the doors before it will move. I can see people driving around the parking lot with wings in take-off position...
They are hoping to make an Millennium Falcon perhaps? yuk yuk