Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

0 to 60 - post your best 0-60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my 2022 model 3 LR for about 2 weeks now and love it. I used my dragy and got a decent 0-60. I did another pull and got a little better time than this one but it was low on satellites so it deemed that run invalid. What numbers are you all seeing? I also plan to do the Accelleration Boost this sping. Can't Wait! SOC (State of charge) was at ~85%
Screenshot_20211204-113154.png

Got my Dragy a week or so ago and have made four runs(in Mexico, of course). All the same weather(nice, 60f, dry)
4.27 was my first and best, on 0.00% slope, two days ago.
4.31, 4.30, 4.34 were all today, on ~0.5% slope. Strangely one of those was downhill

2018 Dual Motor LR, with ~45,000 miles on it.

Ghost is in a box in my basement, getting installed tomorrow most likely ;)

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
A couple days ago I installed the ghost, and went out to do some runs. Takeoff is phenomenal, of course. The front end positively leaps upward in response to the increased rear torque, and now I understand why a 1ft rollout time might be reasonable, since some of the takeoff time is used in lifting 4000lbs of car six inches before acceleration REALLY begins.

Initial dragy runs, with cold tires, 54f outside, a cold battery, and only 40% charge were ~3.58s, with a 3.37s 1ft rollout. I little disappointing I thought, but my butt-dyno certainly couldn't tell a difference between 3.58 and 3.40(below).

A day or two later, still cold tires, but 61f outside and 90% charge rate got 3.40s with a 3.16s 1ft rollout number. This is probably in accordance with the advertised specs for the Ghost, which say 3.2s. There's probably a little more speed in there, but it'll take a hot sunny summer day to try it.

Best.jpg

Does the ghost improve performance models or just dual motor long range?
I'm not sure if anyone has tried. I doubt it would install.

If you really want some of the extra features(not acceleration related), Ingenext might be able to make you up a module. In fact, I think that the Ghost module would work for that (but be expensive to do so) by just not clicking the 'New Ghost Installation' slider during install.

Does the ghost improve performance models or just dual motor long range?

The only thing this companys products do performance wise is lie to your car about which stock-from-tesla config the vehicle has.

So the ghost module tells a non-performance Model 3 LR AWD with a 980 rear motor that it's really a P (which is physically identical anyway in base format, it's just a software difference.

Likewise their boost 50 module just tells a Model 3 LR AWD that it's one where the owner paid for boost from Tesla (since the only difference is software anyway)

Times don't matter if they aren't done in a consistent way. If using Dragy, you can tell the times with and without rollout for easier comparison.

Last run I did on my 3 w/boost was on a cold battery, 70% SoC. A slight upgrade (.19%) and it ran at 3.78 with rollout and 3.55 without. Never did any full charge runs yet and typically are never there. It ran 30-70 mph in 2.92 seconds.

I have a model 3 long range and wanted better performance so got boost. It is a 2022 model with 8k miles. Battery was at 40% charge for all runs and the temp was 84f when I tested w/o boost and 99f with boost. The battery was warmed up. I used a dragy. I went both directions on a rural road and here are the results averaged (range of error w/o Boost was .02s and .07s with boost so feel confident about the times. W/O Boost 4.27s and with boost 3.82s for a difference of .45s. I was disappointed with that difference because I recently read that the newer boost was providing a difference of .7s. (I wonder if the 15 degree difference was an issue?)

I have a model 3 long range and wanted better performance so got boost. It is a 2022 model with 8k miles. Battery was at 40% charge for all runs and the temp was 84f when I tested w/o boost and 99f with boost. The battery was warmed up. I used a dragy. I went both directions on a rural road and here are the results averaged (range of error w/o Boost was .02s and .07s with boost so feel confident about the times. W/O Boost 4.27s and with boost 3.82s for a difference of .45s. I was disappointed with that difference because I recently read that the newer boost was providing a difference of .7s. (I wonder if the 15 degree difference was an issue?)
You are down a good 75 HP between 90+ and 40% SOC.