Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

0 to 60 uncork

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why no 100D love with this latest announcement?

Yeah, I had the same thought upthread. I think the 75D owners deserve priority here to make their 75D X faster than the 3s coming off the line, but I do think the 100D X had a speed upgrade in July too. So I hope we’ll hear something eventually.

I sent an email to Tesla asking for an update, but you know that could be weeks and weeks before hearing a reply!

I've been lurking on this thread for a few weeks, observing the uncorking performance upgrades of many of you fellow MX75D owners.

I was told that my September 19, 2017 delivery of an inventory X75D (manufactured in March, 2017) was uncorked before delivery. Unfortunately despite the supposed uncorking my performance is still of a corked X75D. My 0-60mph times are in the 6.0 to 6.1 second range. My max power output is in the 290kw range. I've tested the 0-60 multiple times, always with the same result. I'm using the Power Tools app on my iPhone.

I really don't know why I'm not realizing the improved uncorked performance, despite being specifically told by the service manager that my car was absolutely uncorked.

I have communicated directly with Krash on this forum about this, and he believes that my issue might be because of a lack of a firmware update. I'm currently on 17.36 and that update may have been loaded before my car was uncorked. Perhaps I need to get my firmware updated?

I have left two messages for my service advisor, but i have yet to get a return call about this.

I'm going to ask again...Do any of you have an idea of why my car might be lacking in performance despite the uncorking being done?

Very frustrating.

Thanks for your input.

Yeah, I had the same thought upthread. I think the 75D owners deserve priority here to make their 75D X faster than the 3s coming off the line, but I do think the 100D X had a speed upgrade in July too. So I hope we’ll hear something eventually.

I sent an email to Tesla asking for an update, but you know that could be weeks and weeks before hearing a reply!
It had a half second decrease to 4.7 sec from 5.2 sec. 75D is going to be faster than the 100D if the 100D gets no love.

Keep me/ us updated on the email.

August 2016 delivery 13xxx that just got back from the 1 year service and I'm pretty sure we got uncorked. Car feels faster, but I'm not sure if it's because we just got back from a week long vacation driving a Jeep and I saw the Elektrik post or if it's actually faster.

Also got the camper mode upgrade in the last update :).

Also, kudos to Tesla - this is amazing. My only complaint about the car so far was the sluggish 0-60 time - wanted something in the 5.5 range and getting down to 5 makes me ecstatic.