Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

0 to 60 uncork

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They checked my Model X 75D last week and is uncorkable, built at the end of june/17 and delivered after july 1st. Pretty bummed about it since a representative said it was eligible after checking the VIN#. This is probably not related to date of delivery or VIN#.

They checked my Model X 75D last week and is uncorkable, built at the end of june/17 and delivered after july 1st. Pretty bummed about it since a representative said it was eligible after checking the VIN#. This is probably not related to date of delivery or VIN#.

This is a recent development that has happened in the last few days. In fact when I called the SC I read the email posted on this forum and asked them to please check. They said they would and within 20 minutes received a call back verifying that I was indeed eligible for the upgrade then proceeded to schedule the upgrade. I suggest you use the same process to see if that might help. My build date is 9/2016 VIN 213xx

Anyone got MX 60D uncork? From my understanding, 60d and 75d got the same battery and motor part no. We don’t want to be the left over group whilst the rest purchases he same time got uncorked. They advertised both have the same 0-60mile and now created disparity

I have the same car. I emailed my SC and will let you know. You should do the same.

Reactions: MelaniainLA
My Upgrade is scheduled for the 25. I will ask SC to take a picture of the diagnostic screen showing it is uncorked and then post it here. If there is anyone else getting it uncorked earlier please post picture of diagnostic screen showing truly uncorked. It might help others to show their SC that they are upgrading the rest of the 75d.

Odd, I was speaking with our local SC on some other outstanding issue and when I asked about the uncorking, he said my VIN (55xxx in production mid June 2017) was in the database and can be uncorked. But like everything Tesla, I'll believe it when it's done. Unfortunately we'll have to wait awhile for our replacement 3rd row seat...

Odd, I was speaking with our local SC on some other outstanding issue and when I asked about the uncorking, he said my VIN (55xxx in production mid June 2017) was in the database and can be uncorked. But like everything Tesla, I'll believe it when it's done. Unfortunately we'll have to wait awhile for our replacement 3rd row seat...

My VIN is 56xxx, hopefully they will be able to uncork yours. Was reading about in the Model S forum, apparently there is a "high amperage fuse" that is required. Good luck.