Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

007 Submarine Easter Egg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To me the wheelwell and large wheel appearing seem bugs related to the toggling of the submarine mode, the suspension UI getting confused about is it displaying the car or the submarine.

The submarine mode works on my .115, I haven't tried toggling it back. Changing setting moves the submarine up and down as reported. Entering JACK mode makes no graphical changes in this mode, other than highlighting the button blue.

I'll vote for a Tesla for next Bond movie. Dialog might include something like, "Fortunately, Blofeld's hideout happens to be close to a Supercharger. So, we should be good."

Elon Musk as Q.
Robotic supercharger cord with built in self-aiming machine gun?
Multiple surface-surface missile launchers or huge cannons coming out of the bonnet is actually realistic with a frunk too.

Elon Musk as Q.
Robotic supercharger cord with built in self-aiming machine gun?
Multiple surface-surface missile launchers or huge cannons coming out of the bonnet is actually realistic with a frunk too.

South Park already did the cannon. At least we now know why the pano roof is so large.

South.Park.S18E04.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv_snapshot_18.05_[2014.10.16_11.53.20].jpg