Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

0543 has a new home :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brought my dream car home tonight, 2010 Roadster 2.0 in Radiant Red #0534. Thank you again to everyone who contributed to my first thread, when I was trying to do all of my due diligence before the purchase. You folks are the best! I could not be more excited to be part of the Roadster Family. If anyone is in North Texas keep an eye out for me because I promise this beauty will be out and about!

IMG_1221.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

Welcome to the Roadster family @hsull8915! I've been part of the family since October 2016 with #557 and I couldn't be happier. It is the gift that keeps on giving, opening opportunities to meet new people and much more. Since it attracts attention, it provides plenty of occasions to teach people about electric vehicles (including that EV stands for electric vehicle!). Have fun! There is much to learn.

Reactions: Rotarypower
So happy to have helped this gorgeous car find a new home - let alone to someone who I can now go on cruises with in DFW. Woo!

I also don't think the world is ready for the upgrades we're going to add together. ;)

Brought my dream car home tonight, 2010 Roadster 2.0 in Radiant Red #0534. Thank you again to everyone who contributed to my first thread, when I was trying to do all of my due diligence before the purchase. You folks are the best! I could not be more excited to be part of the Roadster Family. If anyone is in North Texas keep an eye out for me because I promise this beauty will be out and about!

View attachment 241293

View attachment 241294

Congrats! 545 lives here in Phoenix, AZ with me. Ours were probably built within days of each other

Congrats! 545 lives here in Phoenix, AZ with me. Ours were probably built within days of each other

Awesome! I'm actually from Tucson originally (Bear Down AZ!). I miss AZ but I've enjoyed TX for the 15 years I've been here. Build date for 543 is June 30, 2009. I'm so excited to be a part of this community, everyone has been so cool!

Attachments

• IMG_1240.JPG
    IMG_1240.JPG
    606.4 KB · Views: 48