Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

$1,007/mo (seriously!!) lease assumption on 2017 Model X 100D in New York, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm moving and need to get out of my lease (sad!). Scored a great deal at the end of 2017, and I haven't seen any leases this low on a 100D MX. Car has been garage kept and used primarily highway so is super clean. I have only had one issue (sensors on the FW doors), and that has been fixed. Below are the details:
  • Car
    • Original Spec Sheet Attached
    • Silver, Black interior with Carbon Fiber, 20" wheels, 7-Seat, Premium Fully Loaded, Enhanced AP 2.5 (spec sheet says 2.0, but Tesla doesn't use the 2.5 designation. Been ID'ed as 2.5 with TeslaFi)
    • Currently 9,406 miles (on track with lease terms, given 763 starting miles)
  • Lease
    • Lease Term: 36 months
    • Remaining: 28 months
    • End Date 23-Dec-2020
    • Monthly Payment: $1,007.23
    • Mile Allowance: 12,000/year
  • Assumption Terms
    • I put about $9,000 down (not including 1st month lease payment and registration), so I'm asking $7,000 for the assumption to cover the down payment and the transfer fees.
    • This is a great deal, because:
      • If you leased the car directly, you would have to make a down payment as well (let's assume also about $9k)
      • The lowest lease price I'm seeing on lease sites right now for a MX 100D is $1,453 (same year 2017), so if you were to assume another lease or go with a new lease that would likely be just as expensive, over the remaining 28 months of the lease, you'll save $12,488
      • So... You're potentially saving around $14k by assuming this lease ($12k + $9k - $7k)
Please send me a message if you're interested. I'll try to get some more pictures up soon, or if you're in the NYC area, happy to show it to you.

Thanks,
Brad

2017 Model X.png
Image.jpg

I'm moving and need to get out of my lease (sad!). Scored a great deal at the end of 2017, and I haven't seen any leases this low on a 100D MX. Car has been garage kept and used primarily highway so is super clean. I have only had one issue (sensors on the FW doors), and that has been fixed. Below are the details:
  • Car
    • Original Spec Sheet Attached
    • Silver, Black interior with Carbon Fiber, 20" wheels, 7-Seat, Premium Fully Loaded, Enhanced AP 2.5 (spec sheet says 2.0, but Tesla doesn't use the 2.5 designation. Been ID'ed as 2.5 with TeslaFi)
    • Currently 9,406 miles (on track with lease terms, given 763 starting miles)
  • Lease
    • Lease Term: 36 months
    • Remaining: 28 months
    • End Date 23-Dec-2020
    • Monthly Payment: $1,007.23
    • Mile Allowance: 12,000/year
  • Assumption Terms
    • I put about $9,000 down (not including 1st month lease payment and registration), so I'm asking $7,000 for the assumption to cover the down payment and the transfer fees.
    • This is a great deal, because:
      • If you leased the car directly, you would have to make a down payment as well (let's assume also about $9k)
      • The lowest lease price I'm seeing on lease sites right now for a MX 100D is $1,453 (same year 2017), so if you were to assume another lease or go with a new lease that would likely be just as expensive, over the remaining 28 months of the lease, you'll save $12,488
      • So... You're potentially saving around $14k by assuming this lease ($12k + $9k - $7k)
Please send me a message if you're interested. I'll try to get some more pictures up soon, or if you're in the NYC area, happy to show it to you.

Thanks,
Brad

View attachment 333546 View attachment 333547
Ill take it if its still available.