Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1:18 Scale Diecast P85 Model S now in Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, must have missed something... Which SC are you referring to - the 1:18 model, or the mobile phone charger?

Heh

Ah, yes...forgot you had a couple you've shown us pics of. I was thinking 1:18 as I intend to order a model when the restock is available tomorrow.

Anyway, I know you have production constraints. Please put me on the 2017 waiting list.

:)

Also just ordered the red one (in addition to the gray one that's already on display) - my son convinced my wife that we need both :biggrin:

Heh

Ah, yes...forgot you had a couple you've shown us pics of. I was thinking 1:18 as I intend to order a model when the restock is available tomorrow.

Anyway, I know you have production constraints. Please put me on the 2017 waiting list.

:)

Have to build the Gigafactory first... :cool: Will send you a PM in the next couple of days - there's probably a way to get it before 2017 (which would actually turn out to be 2020, if things go the Tesla way :biggrin: )

I finally got around to opening mine up. Ironically it's been sitting in the garage for a few weeks. I took a picture of my garage where my model S normally sits and used that as a background. I need to take a larger pano to fill in the gaps, but for a quick and dirty job it looks pretty good!

da99815c684c35673f28a586945f8155.jpg

How can it have such obvious flaws? Is the head of Tesla manufacturing also in charge of this model? lol

Haha. Just like with my P85D, I don't focus on the negative. There's more than enough positive things to completely outweigh any negatives. But of course if you choose to focus on the negative that's a personal choice. :)

I finally got the sign off from the wife to occupy one compartment of our living room cupboard... :biggrin:
I'll need to add the red 1:18 model once it arrives later this week (unless my son seizes it for his room...), but other than that, I think these are all the models available off the shelf.

For now, only the little stand for the 1:43 model lights up - if I have some time, I might add the lighting to the Supercharger (at least the big one) as well. Oh, and I need to hide that cable a bit better, I just noticed :wink:

20150726_121832.jpg
20150726_122008.jpg

Last edited: