Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1:18 Scale Diecast P85 Model S now in Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Rog, I'm late to the party. I've ordered my Model 3 and got so excited I've now ordered the scale P85 as well. You mention you had an email address you used to communicate with the guys at hobbylight. If you wouldn't mind dragging that up and sending it to me it would be greatly appreciated. Love the pics you took with their display case.
Thanks in advance!

Here you go: [email protected]

Hi Mosesvii - how did you get your model to Aussie? Direct from Tesla store or via a friend.

I want one in SAfrica so it might have to hop and skip here.....

I tried to buy in the UK but no Tesla store had one (or even seemed aware of it - nor did they get back to me!). Has anyone found one in a UK Tesla store?

Hi Mosesvii - how did you get your model to Aussie? Direct from Tesla store or via a friend.

I tried to buy in the UK but no Tesla store had one (or even seemed aware of it - nor did they get back to me!). Has anyone found one in a UK Tesla store?
I purchased thru official Tesla site, and they shipped to Japan without a problem. So I guess they can also ship to SA.

Yep, Hiroshiy is correct. I bought mine through the 'main' site as well and simply chose Australia as the shipping destination. I just checked, they have South Africa there so you are good to go :)

Tesla — 1:18 Scale Diecast P85 Model S