TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

1/4 Mile Consistently 12.5's; 108 MPH

Discussion in 'Model S: Driving Dynamics' started by Vince Cobelo, May 20, 2016.

1. Vince Cobelo

Vince Cobelo Member

I ran about a half dozen times yesterday. 90+ degrees with about 230 rated miles showing. I'll scan and post the tickets if there is any interest. 2016 85D.

• Like x 1
  2. SomeJoe7777

SomeJoe7777 Marginally-Known Member

Ya, I'd like to see the slips. I haven't taken my 85D to a drag strip, but I'd like to at some point.

3. P85DEE

P85DEE Active Member

They would be interesting to see.

4. alevek

alevek Member

Should be able to do better than that:
    20160429PBIRP85D.jpg

5. Vince Cobelo

Vince Cobelo Member

No...not even close. Your times are more like a P90D non L. Mine is a 85D. I think the P90DLs were getting just over 10s @ 117 in Palm Beach a couple of months ago. I did three more runs all of them pretty much the same as these. My R/T's improved with each run to +/- .005 which I was told was damn good.

6. Vince Cobelo

Vince Cobelo Member

Oh...I just noticed your tickets are from Palm Beach so I was there watching you.
    But even mine was beating all stock cars and most of the modifieds. I was early on a test and tune day and didn't have near the cars like the Palm Beach races. No Nissan GTRs.