Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1.5% APR ends September 30th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My local dealer thinks it won't rise much next month (he said 1.7-2%) although the BoE is going to raise interest rates in November is where the sensible bets are headed. That would have an effect I reckon.

As for the rates for the 3, crystal ball and money making opportunity suggests much more. Used Teslas are 5.9% Apr currently which seems a typical finance no meet for car purchases at the moment.

I'm being told that the car has to be delivered by 31st December for the 1.5% to,carry through, quotes are only valid for 3 months. If that's true that's naughty as I placed my order in September along with my 4K deposit knowing my car was on a budget, naughtily if Tesla don't deliver in that Time frame BH are stating I would go through under the new rate at that time, which could be 3%. Who actually knows. ???

Currently my del date sate late Feb, early march.

I'm being told that the car has to be delivered by 31st December for the 1.5% to,carry through, quotes are only valid for 3 months. If that's true that's naughty as I placed my order in September along with my 4K deposit knowing my car was on a budget, naughtily if Tesla don't deliver in that Time frame BH are stating I would go through under the new rate at that time, which could be 3%. Who actually knows. ???

Currently my del date sate late Feb, early march.

I got them to confirm to me in writing that the 1.5% would be honoured despite any delays that may occur in delivery, or whether the 1.5% is being offered at that time. Want to avoid the precise situation you describe above. Not that I can’t afford the extra payments, but I want to make sure I get what I sign up for.

I got them to confirm to me in writing that the 1.5% would be honoured despite any delays that may occur in delivery, or whether the 1.5% is being offered at that time. Want to avoid the precise situation you describe above. Not that I can’t afford the extra payments, but I want to make sure I get what I sign up for.
Thanks for the info. Who did that, Blackhorse or Tesla?
I can obviously afford the extra lol but I'm a budget man, things have to come in as planned otherwise I get a bit cranky :)