TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

1.5% APR ends September 30th

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by NAALSET, Sep 6, 2017.

1. NAALSET

NAALSET Member

Received an email today stating this from Tesla UK Communications.

2. Daniel Wilson

Daniel Wilson Danny boy

I wounder what APR the model 3 will have

3. MOzzA

MOzzA Member

My local dealer thinks it won't rise much next month (he said 1.7-2%) although the BoE is going to raise interest rates in November is where the sensible bets are headed. That would have an effect I reckon.

As for the rates for the 3, crystal ball and money making opportunity suggests much more. Used Teslas are 5.9% Apr currently which seems a typical finance no meet for car purchases at the moment.

4. MagicMagicD

MagicMagicD Member

Looks like the 1.5% has finally ended; website and Black Horse quotes are now showing 2.5%.

• Informative x 1
  5. MOzzA

MOzzA Member

Ordered yesterday - 1.5% confirmed

6. alfaowner

alfaowner New Member

I'm being told that the car has to be delivered by 31st December for the 1.5% to,carry through, quotes are only valid for 3 months. If that's true that's naughty as I placed my order in September along with my 4K deposit knowing my car was on a budget, naughtily if Tesla don't deliver in that Time frame BH are stating I would go through under the new rate at that time, which could be 3%. Who actually knows. ???

Currently my del date sate late Feb, early march.

7. alfaowner

alfaowner New Member

They didn't actually state a percentage btw. I'm just saying

8. NAALSET

NAALSET Member

I got them to confirm to me in writing that the 1.5% would be honoured despite any delays that may occur in delivery, or whether the 1.5% is being offered at that time. Want to avoid the precise situation you describe above. Not that I can’t afford the extra payments, but I want to make sure I get what I sign up for.

9. alfaowner

alfaowner New Member

Thanks for the info. Who did that, Blackhorse or Tesla?
    I can obviously afford the extra lol but I'm a budget man, things have to come in as planned otherwise I get a bit cranky :)

10. NAALSET

NAALSET Member