Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1.5% financing ending at 22:00 today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well.. for those on the fence... Model S is definitely cheaper than it was. The car I ordered in January is, as of today, £20k cheaper (and comes with better sound and Autopilot HW "2.5"!)

I still have free supercharging though. Which I never use. If anyone needs referral, do get in touch etc etc.

No surprise there then. You expect that kind of thing from double glazing salesmen but not from a company with a reputation to build. Honesty is surely a key requirement for that.
Agreed!

In their defence, I wonder if it's a case of everything they have been told indicates it would've ended last night, then they've come in today to an email saying it's been extended for X months...
Working in the banking industry that wouldn't surprise me in the least!

Had my test drive this afternoon, great car, loved it and thanks to the guys at Tesla Crawley for their time and patience.
The 1.5% pcp has been extended, due to popularity, but don't know until when. I cannot order until Christmas-ish, so fingers crossed.

Reactions: ModelX
I cannot order until Christmas-ish, so fingers crossed.

Order now for later delivery (max is 6 months I think)? Get today's price and tomorrow's delivery (including any improvements) - except that any significant change (such as Battery size) you will either have to pay up-lift, or downgrade, with refund, to smaller size [as of that time].

Just the deposit to pay now ...

Reactions: CotswoldS3X
Folks, sales guy called me at midday on Friday to say the 1.5% is extended for another 2 weeks.

I did not believe it as he was pushing me to order the evening before saying the offer was off at 22:00

Have a test drive mid Sept and will wait until then.