Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1.5 month wait time for service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Omg, earliest service app is end of November. Quite shocking. My GPS has stopped working and I get an SOS call error message all the time. Also cruise control not available. Got through on Chat and they said it looked like an antenna problem and should be booked in. It’s going to be annoying having no sat nav until then. Not to mention the annoying error message.

I have been quite lucky. I have had to go back to the SC twice in the last week since delivery. Each booked in with the app and like everyone is saying 1 month + wait. Then contacted by Edinburgh SC to ask more questions I send photos and when I say I am only 10 miles away they say pop in anytime between 09:00 and 16:30. Popped in next day and all fixed. I guess you can only do this if you are not over 100 miles away.

I will try that. I am only 5 miles away. Is there anyway to find the number or will I have to wait until they call. If they call.
I was contacted by text and email. Never actually got a phone number. Once I got the mail address of one of the SC, they have been great. You could even chance your arm and do a drive by, say you were passing and if anyone could take a quick look and advise. Edinburgh staff have been amazing for me. Maybe helps it is at a point in the year where it is quiet for deliveries etc.

This is what happens when you do minimal PDI and leave customers to find problems after they take delivery!

Well wasn't really given a choice at all to have anything looked at on pickup and then tricked into signing being told this wasn't signing for the car, so was left with a choice return the car within 7 days or wait for the next out of whack service appointment date, to fix things that were obviously bodged to get through the delivery!

Some of the Heathrow delivery team are deceitful and I know I wasn't the only one this happened to just based on forum responses!

Reactions: ChrisA70
Well wasn't really given a choice at all to have anything looked at on pickup and then tricked into signing being told this wasn't signing for the car, so was left with a choice return the car within 7 days or wait for the next out of whack service appointment date, to fix things that were obviously bodged to get through the delivery!

Some of the Heathrow delivery team are deceitful and I know I wasn't the only one this happened to just based on forum responses!
Interesting, hadn't heard about this. Heathrow is my nearest delivery hub, likely i'd collect from there, so will take your info into account.

Do they basically try and get you to sign off on the car before you've had a proper look over everything?

Do they basically try and get you to sign off on the car before you've had a proper look over everything?

When asked "is this signing for the car" the person replied no and it was just to put the car in your account, then basically they say you have to drive off and check outside without needing to sign anything else, so very deceitful, I'd say it was a one off but others have reported asking the same thing and being told the same!