Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1.5 Roadster for sale on eBay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been in contact with the scammer, I have their Bank account information, I've passed it to TD Bank customer service which doesn't seem to care that their account is being used for fraud. So I then emailed their fraud department directly with the info, maybe that will have more success.

Reactions: AtAge19
Report the car as fraudulent to ebay.
Click "Report Item" on the listing

Fill out the form
Report Category: Listing practices
Reason for Report: Fraudulent listing activities
Detailed Reason: You suspect that a listing is fraudulent

Click continue and submit report.

You are referring to this listing, correct?
Tesla Convertible | eBay

Yes, obviously a scam. Price is about $10k under a reasonable market value, given all the nice extras listed.

This scammer is smart, he prices the car just low enough to sound believable to people who don't know the market well, but not so low that is sounds completely absurd.

But I guarantee that ad is a scam.

Same "priced for a fast sell ... I will let it go for..." person?:

Find used 1969 Plymouth GTX in United States

2011 Porsche 911 Carrera S - Used Porsche 911 for sale in US | OldtimerPorsche.com

2004 Dodge Viper - Truck in US

Find used 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL450 4MATIC in United States

Toyota : Land Cruiser 4 DOOR WAGON/SPORT UTILITY 2010 toyota land cruiser - Toyota Nation Forum : Toyota Car and Truck Forums
Toyota Land Cruiser 4 Door Wagon Sport Utility | eBay

barf.jpg

This guy is a horrible liar. Awhile back when it was posted under probably number 4 of 7 names It's been under, the location was listed in Texas, so I emailed asking if I could come in person to check it out. He replied with some long description of how that wasn't "safe", he'd rather have a money order, or that he also trusts eBay's purchase program more. He also didn't seem to have any extra photos of the interior upon request.100% scam.

• Informative
Reactions: AtAge19