Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1.99% and 84 months and $0 down financing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the process for joining?
I joined the NC Consumer Council and wasted $20. Submitted my application over 5 days ago and haven't heard back from anyone. Tried to call them 2-3 times this past week b/c I got a VIN yesterday.

I already opened a DCU account in December and decided to stick with them. Called them at 3pm (had to do a call back and they called by 3:30). Loan docs were in my email by 5:30pm and they are mailing out the check today. I even got the sales tax included (MVPA shows $0 sales tax). I have to register it in my state and pay sales tax out of pocket, so that was nice as well.

Reactions: preilly44
I joined the NC Consumer Council and wasted $20. Submitted my application over 5 days ago and haven't heard back from anyone. Tried to call them 2-3 times this past week b/c I got a VIN yesterday.

I already opened a DCU account in December and decided to stick with them. Called them at 3pm (had to do a call back and they called by 3:30). Loan docs were in my email by 5:30pm and they are mailing out the check today. I even got the sales tax included (MVPA shows $0 sales tax). I have to register it in my state and pay sales tax out of pocket, so that was nice as well.
What rate did you receive and how long will they allow it to lock for?