Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1 Day before Delivery - Ultra White Seats Perforated vs Non Perforated

Would you rather have the Ultra White perforated or Non perforated?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Soooo the long awaited delivery date of my MS P100d is tomorrow. Today, less than 24 hours I get a call from my DS saying the vehicle arrived but the Ultra White seats are not perforated as I was told they would be. He is checking to see if they can be swapped but delivery may be delayed. :-( Just looking to get the opinion of others as which they recommend or if any differences in durability and feel. I was looking forward to having the ventilation but its not a must. Should i stick with the non perforated? Opinions please!

Hey Impluse, sorry to hear about that mess-up. I'm guessing that was part of the Premium Upgrades package? If so, perhaps keep an eye out for anything else missing from that package when you take delivery.

I'm supposed to get my P100D on Saturday at Tysons...and I also got the Premium pkg. Fingers crossed my seats are the ventilated ones.

• Informative
Reactions: whitex
Hey Impluse, sorry to hear about that mess-up. I'm guessing that was part of the Premium Upgrades package? If so, perhaps keep an eye out for anything else missing from that package when you take delivery.

I'm supposed to get my P100D on Saturday at Tysons...and I also got the Premium pkg. Fingers crossed my seats are the ventilated ones.

I will be sure to check other options as well thanks. Im scheduled to pickup from tysons tomorrow. Is long astory DS confirms ventilated seats can be retrofitted.