TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

1 Month Delivery

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by kmarwah, Apr 29, 2013.

1. kmarwah

kmarwah New Member

Hi all, finalized my 85 performance car in "Arrest-Me red." In the email I got, it says that delivery can be expected in one month! Seems to be quite an improvement from the 60-90 days that most people are quoted. The car is fully loaded, but even then 1 month is pretty fast. Any thoughts on it?

2. FatSal

FatSal Member

Mine was ready in a month. I finalized on 3/15 and the car was ready for pickup on 4/16. It was also a P85 which are being filled more quickly.

3. Citizen-T

Citizen-T Active Member

P85s are still getting the preferred treatment. Ordering a differently optioned car can take up to 3 months.

4. DonPedro

DonPedro Member

Any more input on what speeds up/delays delivery? My guesses are:

Bad: Spring suspension, textile seats, regular roof, non-tech?