TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

+1 Nominations for the 3/31 Model ≡ Reveal

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Cattledog, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

I know there's a thread with all of us (me included) stumping to be someone's prom date 3/31. Let's head to a higher place...

I'd like us to use this thread as a place to nominate people (other than ourselves) we think should be someone's +1. Or perhap, if lucky, extended an invite by Tesla as a few extra spots open up from people being unable to attend.

There's a good list here: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/members/

If you look through the tabs you find lists of people with great impact on TMC. I know Beeler was already very magnanimous and extended his +1 to Doug, who is certainly very deserving.

In addition to the list above, I'd like to suggest anyone with a +1 invite DaveT. Between his megaposts, Google chats and Tesla Weekly, he's done about as much as anyone to make participation in this community meaningful.

For those uninitiated in Dave's work: Tesla Weekly

At any rate, please nominate other or second others' nominations. Tesla's cornered the market on greatness, let's add our own bit of goodness.

• Like x 2
  2. tga

tga Supporting Member

As suggested elsewhere, TEG.

3. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

I'd put TEG and DaveT at the top of any list.

4. DaveT

DaveT Searcher of green pastures

Thanks Cattledog for doing this. Much appreciated.

I'd also nominate Ryan who does the Ride the Lightning podcast. I'm sure he'd appreciate a +1 invite.

5. bigbear

bigbear Member

Bigbear has done great work here.

• Like x 2
  6. DaveT

I had to do some bartering but ended up getting a +1 invite, so I'm taking myself off this thread. Hope those nominated get considered by others.

7. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Agree.

8. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Awesome! Now to work on getting TEG there.

9. SBenson

SBenson Active Member

Just an honest question. I thought you had a pretty bad experience with the latest X launch event. Are you expecting to have a better time around this time?

10. DaveT

I was planning to watch the Model 3 event from the comfort of my own home but the test rides changed my mind. I figure if I can get a test ride then I'll have a much better feel of the Model 3 and that will help me assess Tesla/TSLA better.

11. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

Awesome to hear! OK, we're all looking for a great Tesla Weekly post with lots of first hand impressions.