TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

1 of 19 Yellow Roadsters crashed and rebuilt by Medlock and Sons Tesla shop

Discussion in 'Roadster 2008-2012' started by CM_007, Aug 28, 2019.

1. X.l.r.8

X.l.r.8 Supporting Member

I get approx 220 on range, 180 on standard charge. Pack changed in first year as it was a pack with riveted BMS cables. I’m at 130,000km now. I do about 2000km/month and I did tend to range charge because I like to arrive with plenty in the pack. Now I run it way down before I charge so hopefully it’s not taken to much away.

2. Sam?

Sam? Member

Thanks DeedWest, X.l.r.8! Great to know the batteries have held up so well. And thank you for helping pave the way for electric transport.

Any others?

3. X.l.r.8

X.l.r.8 Supporting Member

4. DaveD

DaveD EVs Kick Gas!

front.jpg rear.jpg side.jpg

• Helpful x 1
  5. Roadster

Roadster JdeMO Powered

Ooof! Thx for sharing @DaveD. Certainly a testament to the work ethic and dedication poured into the project to get her roadworthy again.

6. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

I thought #458 was Orange...

FYI, #835 was not yellow from the factory. but repainted to yellow after delivery.

I think #905 is Canada also

Is #1257 Yellow or Orange?

Also, you guys didn't count all the yellow Roadsters outside of North America...

7. eHorses

eHorses Member

Awesome results! Congrats on CNBC coverage (I’ve posted before but unsure on linking to it) and thanks for your continue work and dedication!
    FL needs you also!

This shop in Seattle can fix the original Tesla Roadsters that Elon Musk left behind

8. sethr

sethr CPO Roadster #1089

• Like x 1