Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1 Referral Away from 21" Arachnids - Please Help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys - I am 1 referral away from the 21" Arachnid Wheels, which look awesome!

My question to the group for those who are actively referring, besides friends and family where are you finding the best place to get your codes out there?

TIA!

Just be patient and keep helping the community and it'll come through. I'm one away from a powerwall and am excited to get another referral but also don't want to be overbearing on folks who I know are in the market.

Agree on @DrReid's approach. I wish CT would allow for sales or Id do the same. Instead I go to local car meets and help educate people on the car, show them summon, and offer test drives. For the next meet I'll bring printouts of my referral code to hand out.

You have ~100 more days to find one more buyer!

Reactions: wbeck
Off topic sorry, but If all my referrals take delivery before the cut off, I'll have the powerwall. Although without solar panels is it just a waste of effort? There's no point in me getting solar due to the trees near my house apparently. So what am I going to do with it??? Will they not give me one?

Off topic sorry, but If all my referrals take delivery before the cut off, I'll have the powerwall. Although without solar panels is it just a waste of effort? There's no point in me getting solar due to the trees near my house apparently. So what am I going to do with it??? Will they not give me one?

Does your utility company offer time of use metering? If so, you can save money with the powerwall. Set up TOU billing and fill the powerwall at night and use it up during the day. You'll use less high peak electricity and more off peak electricity, which would lower your bill.

Other obvious benefit is if you have a power outage, you'll still have power for awhile.

Go chat up the customers at the store on a busy day (ie weekend). Got one last weekend doing just that. Car was in for a minor issue and I spent 20 minutes hanging out with the sales rep and customers.
I've recommended this to people.... make business cards with your ts.la link on them. If you actually help people, that's what the referral is for. I'd do the same but I live in blackballed Virginia. :D

Reactions: JPUConn