Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1 Reverse light out on my 2018 Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2018 Model 3 LR and when pulling out of my driveway one evening, my neighbor informed me that my right-hand back-up (reverse) LED strip wasn't illuminated. I read somewhere that the Model S only has one back-up light, but I think the Model 3 is supposed to light up on both sides. My friend also has a 2018 Model 3 and both of his reverse lights come on. I tried to make a service appointment through the app but a message keeps popping up "Please Try Again", which I've done numerous times with no luck in completing the scheduling. Grrrrr

I have a 2018 Model 3 LR and when pulling out of my driveway one evening, my neighbor informed me that my right-hand back-up (reverse) LED strip wasn't illuminated. I read somewhere that the Model S only has one back-up light, but I think the Model 3 is supposed to light up on both sides. My friend also has a 2018 Model 3 and both of his reverse lights come on. I tried to make a service appointment through the app but a message keeps popping up "Please Try Again", which I've done numerous times with no luck in completing the scheduling. Grrrrr
Did you ever figure this issue out?