TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

1 year, 1000 posts, 20000 miles

Discussion in 'Model S' started by MarcG, Oct 13, 2015.

1. MarcG

MarcG Active Member

Oct 29, 2014
    San Francisco
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to write my 1000th post, after just about a year of joining you lot, by stating that I've really appreciated the knowledge and willingness to share of most everyone on this forum.
    I've tried to contribute my fair share of knowledge in my short 10-month of ownership, but ever since the D (and something else :wink:) announcement I've found this forum to have some of the most courteous, friendly, helpful, and respectful fellow Tesla owners.

Thank you all for contributing to my EV obsession, keeping me up late at night reading what's new, and more importantly helping change the way we transport our butts every day :biggrin: to a more sustainable model. This is really important to me and I take it to heart, so thank you for helping the movement mature.

Here's to another 1,000 post, 1 year of chatting, and 20,000 miles of INSANE (or perhaps LUDICROUS) driving!

2. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Jun 24, 2014
    Santa Cruz Mountains, USA
    Congratulations! I hit 1,000 at one year too and had to celebrate it here. Keep those posts coming!
  3. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Ithaca, NY
    1000 posts in a year? You guys need to step away from the keyboard.

Oh...wait...never mind. :)