I was all prepared to buy a new 70D. I have about $30,000 saved to put down & was ready to pull the trigger when they announced the "Luda"...well I put everything on hold to reconsider my purchase. I'm retired & own my home, but I will receive a huge bump in my retirement next July, about $1,500 a month after taxes. I do have a credit line on the home with an outstanding balance. It's the only thing I owe on. My plan now is to pay down the outstanding balance & wait until my extra retirement kicks in next year and spring for the whole enchilada P90DL. or Hopefully find a CPO P90DL. What do you guy's think, buy the 70D now or get everything lined up for a P90DL next year?