Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1 year free super charging for taking delivery this quarter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw a post on Reddit about Tesla giving free super charging for 1 year on 3/y if you take delivery before the end of the year. Has anyone else heard this? I reached out to my SA and haven’t heard back yet.

Don’t believe everything you read. I was promised the same thing for last quarter because I read a similar posting. I took delivery on 9/30. I spent over a month of going back and forth with my SA who told me I was entitled to it. She kept saying it was out of her hands and that the free miles came from a different area within Tesla. I finally was losing my *sugar* over NOT getting the damn miles when she said she was mistaken. She said she was told that the free miles were only for people who were scheduled to take delivery in October and agreed to take delivery before the end of September. It’s smoke and mirrors. Anything to get you to take delivery so they can up their numbers for the quarter. I was not a happy camper and my SA apologized. I think she was sincere and she told me the next customer she had taking delivery that didn’t use a referral she would use mine to compensate me. She was true to her word so I got them but not without bitching and moaning. Good luck. Hopefully they aren’t lying about it this time,

Thanks. right now i have sw ver 2020.48.10 and the Regen Braking option has disappeared. From another thread, someone said that Tesla removed that option completely. Do you still have that option, Regen Braking (Low, Standard)?
Here is a screen shot:

Attachments

• 9734D72C-47ED-492F-9498-3C8464DE5AC3.jpeg
    9734D72C-47ED-492F-9498-3C8464DE5AC3.jpeg
    669.4 KB · Views: 88