Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1 year of free supper charging still continue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone that took deliver on December 2020 still have free supercharging? Remember Tesla said my 1 year free supercharging will be expired on 01/06/2022, but my last 2 charges still show $0.00. If this is a mistake, I hope Tesla employee don't read this message. LOL

Reactions: voxel
anyone recall what the policy was on 4/26/21? I went to my first supercharger over the weekend and it showed $15... I was under assumption still had one year premium connectivity and 1,000 supercharger miles, but could be misinformed.
If you picked it up in April, your 6 months to use it would have been up 3 months ago regardless whether or not you used your allotted miles.

I'd check on your account at Tesla.com to see what they charged your CC. The price shows on my screen even though I'm still using up my free supercharging. At least it did in the past, I haven't really paid much attention to it recently.
Your account should also show you how much SC you have left.

Reactions: Kenfucius
Also, lets not confuse free SC included in purchase, vs. those acquired through the referral program (which has ended). I ordered and took delivery in Mar 2021 and at the point there was no deal for free SC included, so I got none.

I did use a referral, so I did receive 1,000 miles worth. Subsequently I became a referrer for one party we had delivery in Sep 2021. I added another 1,000 to my balance. The last of the resulting miles were to expire Mar 20, 2022 (70 of those left as of beginning of Feb).

I became another referrer around that same Sep, when the program still existed. That order was delivered a week or two ago, and again I received an additional 1,000 miles. I had 70 left set to expire in March. Right now my balance shows 1,070 expiring Sep 20, 2022. So interestingly enough the left-over miles about to expire seem to have been given an additional 7 months!

I did use a referral, so I did receive 1,000 miles worth. Subsequently I became a referrer for one party we had delivery in Sep 2021. I added another 1,000 to my balance. The last of the resulting miles were to expire Mar 20, 2022 (70 of those left as of beginning of Feb).

I became another referrer around that same Sep, when the program still existed. That order was delivered a week or two ago, and again I received an additional 1,000 miles. I had 70 left set to expire in March. Right now my balance shows 1,070 expiring Sep 20, 2022. So interestingly enough the left-over miles about to expire seem to have been given an additional 7 months!

With each additional referral, the expiration date for *your entire balance* extended by 6 months. It was a really great program. Enjoyed it while it lasted.

I've got 6,095 miles remaining in my referral bucket, all due to expire July 2023. I simply don't see any way I'm going to burn them down by then. We have two Teslas, but "her" Model X has free Supercharging for life, and that's the one we use for road trips. Mine is the local-everyday Model 3 so it's pretty rare that I Supercharge.