Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.0 (2019.32.11.1) = Alarm?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got 2019.32.11.1 on my 1 week old Model S Long Range.
No Spotify and Theater Mode tab just gives me a blank screen.
Mobile app also doesn't let me "vent" the windows.
Any ideas?
I understood that "vent" is only for model 3. This "super" update starts to piss me off, not everyone gets the same... I don't have Theater mode.... Don't care about video game or Caraoke...

Reactions: PrGrPa
I can now defrost my car, swiftly, in winter! Excellent.

I can turn down the 'chimes', which may be useful. Certainly, it will be useful for some, particularly Joe.

The added search for food and places, linked to websites is interesting.

All these wee additives could be beneficial to some. Thank you.

Installed 32.11.1 last night. No differences that I can see other than it looks like the Spotify icon has switched places with the TuneIn icon. Wasn’t using 32.11 long enough to be 100% certain.
View attachment 461838

Sho 'nuff.
IMG_4288.jpg

32.11.1 set off my alarm and also has completely killed the browser. Tesla Winds won't load at all. Slacker loads very slowly on channel changes, sometimes spinning for a full minute before playing.

It looks like my MCU1 isn't going to be able to keep up with V10.

Reactions: John G
Any Other M3 SR+ owners notice that with V 32.11.0 you can use LTE to stream music via slacker and Spotify? I'm wondering if this update removes this functionality?
Can a M3 SR+ owner who has install V 32.11.1 confirm they can still stream music on spotify and slacker with LTE??
Pretty please?

I got 32.11.1 on Wednesday, no alarm during the installation, but when I opened the trunk with fob today that triggered the alarm. That has happend before a couple of times so maybe it's just that old bug which just hasn't been fixed.

• Love
Reactions: John G
Ditto - last 2 updates triggered the car alarm on my AP2 MS (late 2016). These were the two minor updates -after- the main V10 update. I think software versions 2019.32.12 and 2019.32.12.1. I didn't wait to see if it stopped on its own. I opened the iPhone app and unlocked the car. Did a complete reboot (3x/5min type) after the first update as curb/side sensors were down, so the full reboot after update did not solve the car alarm on update issue.

2017 MS 90D, MCU 1, AP 2.0; no car alarms went off.

However, the browser window is now locked at about 80 to 90% of the entire MCU screen. Any attempt to shrink it to 50% results in the browser window closing completely.

So no more TeslaWaze with Nav screen on top. WTF?!?

Why would Tesla's software types screw this up so badly? Very frustrating!

2017 MS 90D, MCU 1, AP 2.0; no car alarms went off.

However, the browser window is now locked at about 80 to 90% of the entire MCU screen. Any attempt to shrink it to 50% results in the browser window closing completely.

So no more TeslaWaze with Nav screen on top. WTF?!?

Why would Tesla's software types screw this up so badly? Very frustrating!

File a bug report. They’ll fix it.

AP2 Model S here. Update triggered the car alarm. Not cool.
Also, the Tesla app wouldn't connect after the alarm (I'd started the upgrade from the app). I rebooted the touchscreen the next morning and only then did the "Installation Complete" message come through and the app reconnect. If I'd needed remote access to the car during that period there would have been a problem.