Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.3.1 rolling out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got 10.2 a few weeks ago and my safety score tab was removed a couple days later. I lost FSD yesterday like many others and yet I still do not have a safety score tab….. I would assume that they would just push 10.3.1 to anyone who has 36.5.1 or 36.5.2.

I wasn’t being sarcastic. Sorry if you got booted. We are talking Tesla here. Something went very wrong. If a few folks got booted, Tesla won’t care. They can get back on. It’s Beta. It’s just gonna to be to much work to erase the bad driving score or special case it. It would risk creating more problems.

Not everyone that got booted has a bad score. My educated guess is. If you had 10.3 and showing a bad score now you won’t get back in until it’s back up. I could be wrong, but I rarely am ;)
Well you are wrong in the fact that nobody got booted yesterday. Accidentally being pushed to a production build is not being booted. If that is the case, then every single person including those who never had a safety score and were testers since day 1 also got booted.

I'm sorry, but you are very wrong here.

The initial 10.3 was fine with me, but I was one of the many that was rolled back. I went in at 100, became a 93 during the FSD drive because of how the Tesla freaked out at one point and massively dinged my score. So I opted-out and back in, and I'm working again towards qualifying.

Very curious, of course, as to whether they 'kept the list' of those that qualified or if everyone that got dinged during the glitches have to re-qualify? Time will tell!
Good luck, I think opting out will put you back at the beginning. Once this starts to settle and if you don’t get it I’d email FSDbeta and hopefully they can put you back on without starting over.

It is maddening that there is no clear guidance from Tesla. Elon tweets once yesterday that there's a problem (misstating that they're reverting to 10.2), they he goes full adolescent mode tweeting random goofy nonsense, then another terse tweet this morning saying 10.3.1 is rolling out. What a *sugar* show.

I think Tesla's priority has to be safety and rightly so. We newly minted FSD testers are likely to be a casualty until the dust settles on this fiasco.

Another thing that bugs me about all of this.

Remember that video they made showing the car driving by itself without a problem? Was that even real? I mean that was like 1 or 2 years ago and was made to look much better than what is currently being released.

I don’t get it.

It's interesting that we're still seeing cars downgrading within the hour from 2021.36.5.2 to 5.1. Most people who got 5.1 either did the downgrade yesterday before it was pulled. Maybe they scheduled the install and had it downloaded already? So much mystery...

It's interesting that we're still seeing cars downgrading within the hour from 2021.36.5.2 to 5.1. Most people who got 5.1 either did the downgrade yesterday before it was pulled. Maybe they scheduled the install and had it downloaded already? So much mystery...
Luckily Tesla's PR Team and Musk are promptly and proactively answering questions!

I never got rolled back yesterday, drove to work on 10.3, nervously on side roads after my AEB event on the highway yesterday. Unless they push it LTE I won't see it till tonight. I'm really curious to see what happens with everyone.
Same here, I still sit on 10.3 with no updates yet. I parked my Tesla in the garage for the day. I drive a 16mpg SUV today for safety. I feel sorry for those who have no other option.

Reactions: K5TRX and RenaeTM
Same here, I still sit on 10.3 with no updates yet. I parked my Tesla in the garage for the day. I drive a 16mpg SUV today for safety. I feel sorry for those who have no other option.
No other options for me, but I drive 10 miles on side streets at 6am. Not much traffic, so I was okay. My 3pm commute will feel a little bit different.