Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.4 Problems - No autopilot, cruise, AP visuals or FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm having serious problems after installing 10.4 so I just sent the letter below to the FSD beta team. I've only seen one other person have this problem as shown in the tweet below (not my tweet). If this is a problem for others it could be the reason for the slow rollout.

Here is the letter I sent.
1636317831178.png

Reactions: viper2ko
I had the same on the last release and this release as well. Had no response from the beta team. Had to report via a service ticket and they pushed a new update to the car. That works for the 10.3.1 release but haven’t had a chance to to this for 10.4 yet.

• Informative
Reactions: n.one.one
I had the same on the last release and this release as well. Had no response from the beta team. Had to report via a service ticket and they pushed a new update to the car. That works for the 10.3.1 release but haven’t had a chance to to this for 10.4 yet.
Thanks for the info. I've had beta not work a few times but the simple fix was turn beta off and back on (while in park). That worked every time.

Reactions: gbailey
I'm having serious problems after installing 10.4 so I just sent the letter below to the FSD beta team. I've only seen one other person have this problem as shown in the tweet below (not my tweet). If this is a problem for others it could be the reason for the slow rollout.

View attachment 730407
Very bizarre. Also, out of interest, why are you maxed at 47A? (I’ve noticed my car doing this lately, too - an app/software glitch in my case it appears. I can manually set it to 48A but it randomly lowers the threshold when not charging).

I'm having the exact same issues on a '18 S. Tried everything you did plus tried to recalibrate cameras without luck.

Very bizarre. Also, out of interest, why are you maxed at 47A? (I’ve noticed my car doing this lately, too - an app/software glitch in my case it appears. I can manually set it to 48A but it randomly lowers the threshold when not charging).

View attachment 730407
Same problems here, turned the beta off and back on again - no joy.

In 10.3.1 I had the same except for the Software Update Required. I read online that I could turn off Sentry Mode (and maybe remove the USB) and then let the car sleep. This fixed my issue, but probably not the same since you have the Software Update Required message.

I had the same problem. I also had an issue with the installation of 10.3.1. Both times I reported it to the beta team and requested a software re-download via the app.

Last time it only took a few hours for them to push it and I was back on the road. Hoping this time it will be the same.
That's interesting. When they did the push was it the exact same version?

My 2019 100D intermittently is losing FSD and cruise control. Vehicle states it is the front camera (poor visibility). It’s a clear dry day in Florida. Weird, but when it worked it worked very well.
Camera warnings seem to be an issue but the reports are consistent with yours in that everything works fine, just warnings.

Dirty Tesla reported that in a video and it was also shown in this video at about 2:15.