Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had an occurrence of while on FSD the speed limit changes and the max speed appropriately changes too, but the car keeps cruising at the the original speed? The speed limit went from 75 to 65 to 55 and the cars max set speed changed as it should but the car kept trucking at 75mph. It’s happened on several occasions on 10.6.1, I even reduced the max speed via the scroll wheel down to 20mph and the car didn’t slow down! Disengaging AP/FSD and re-engaging fixes the issue until it happens again.
I had it driving through rural VT/NY on 10.5. The highway passes through the settlements and the speed limit would change from 55 to 35 and then back to 55. For almost all changes from 55 to 35 the car would indicate updated target speed but continue at previous higher one also ignoring manual changes to target speed. Also had constant 'camera is obscured' warnings on that route while I was the only car on the road in the dark. Apparently if nothing lights the surrounding it thinks the cameras are obscured.

I had it driving through rural VT/NY on 10.5. The highway passes through the settlements and the speed limit would change from 55 to 35 and then back to 55. For almost all changes from 55 to 35 the car would indicate updated target speed but continue at previous higher one also ignoring manual changes to target speed. Also had constant 'camera is obscured' warnings on that route while I was the only car on the road in the dark. Apparently if nothing lights the surrounding it thinks the cameras are obscured.
Obviously a bug. Interesting though that it works fine in non-rural areas.