Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.69.2.4 to 169.3.1 - Significant improvement but.. no report option?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had 10.69.3.1 for two days now. Ill-advised lane changes are reduced a lot. Now getting only 2-3 on my 10 non-hwy miles. Was at least double that before. Also, several places on my daily commute that it always struggled with are now handled nicely. However, there is one spot it still struggles with (an extra wide right turn lane - well marked but unusual and it misses it and goes straight and then tries to turn right from the straight lane crossiing across the right turn lane). I went to tap the camera icon to report it and could not find it. Did they take that away now that they are opening the floodgates on beta testers?

Yes, the button has been removed for the majority of people (but not all of them). They're choosing who they want snapshots from, and I have to assume they're getting enough general data from the rest of us automatically that we don't need to fuss with the button anymore.

Personally, I'm kind of in the middle on this. It's satisfying to press the button when the car does something dumb because it feels like you're actually doing something about it. I miss that satisfaction, but on the other hand, it's one less thing to think about when using FSDb.

In the end, I trust they know what they're doing, and as long as they're getting what they need to keep moving forward, I'm good with it.