Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.8 FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still don’t understand why the 44.6 push. My MYLR went from 2021.36.5.5 to 2021.44.6, skipping all of the softwares in between. To me that says that you can install and roll back to any OS without having to do each incremental update.

Well it’s midnight EST. Not seeing any rollout, for FSD beta or production. Going to sleep, as at this point I’m convinced I’m just wasting my time staying up. Elon has once again disappointed with false time frames.

I get that he said “probably”, but the least he could do is send out a tweet saying it’s delayed so people don’t just sit around and wait hoping for it to show up.

My Model 3 which is in the queue with a 98 score got the 2021.44.6 build from 2021.36.5.5. I don't know what that means because I'm in the queue which means I shouldn't have gotten the latest public build. Any ideas as to why this happened. I still have my score in the app and stills say I am in the queue.

Well it’s midnight EST. Not seeing any rollout, for FSD beta or production. Going to sleep, as at this point I’m convinced I’m just wasting my time staying up. Elon has once again disappointed with false time frames.

I get that he said “probably”, but the least he could do is send out a tweet saying it’s delayed so people don’t just sit around and wait hoping for it to show up.
Oh, that tweet is coming, but not until after the assumed deadline has long passed!

My Model 3 which is in the queue with a 98 score got the 2021.44.6 build from 2021.36.5.5. I don't know what that means because I'm in the queue which means I shouldn't have gotten the latest public build. Any ideas as to why this happened. I still have my score in the app and stills say I am in the queue.
44.6 looks like latest public release, so it's what people in queue should be getting, until you enter FSD beta, far as I can tell.

Reactions: K5TRX
62D3590C-4027-41D5-803C-CAE5A5184D29.gif