Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.8 FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My app has been just spinning Downloading for an hour???? (50%) Not really sure what to do? Good LTE here too.
IMG_4697.PNG

I JUST GOT 2021.44.25.6 BUT IM NOT HOME UNTIL NEXT MONTH.

VERY EXCITING, PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT IS FRIENDS!!!
just went for quick drive and the car actually got to the right, even in the bike lane to make a right turn! Much more human like. It was also very aggressive turning right at a red light when traffic was approaching from the left. Also more "regen" braking. Not bad so far.

Downloaded 10.8 from 10.5 this afternoon and just took it on a first drive - not good. Some poor turns, still stopping too far back then creeping forward very slowly. Almost missed a right turn altogether. Detected only about half of the speed bumps. And still had plenty of phantom braking - not slamming on the brakes, but just unnecessary slowdowns of 5 mph or so.

New UI looks ok but has some very confusing parts too. The “quick controls” for climate are cool, but only appear if you change the set temp. And I could never get the other “quick controls” (wipers, lights, etc.) to show up - pressing the car icon always brought up the full settings interface. How are the quick controls supposed to be activated?

The V11 software is amazing IMO. So minimalist and clean. Very intuitive to find the app you want. Absolutely adore the full screen FSD. And the blind spot camera view is wonderful. So nice to be able to see your blind spot when making lane changes, whether on FSD Beta or driving manually. Tried 10.8. I only did a short 6 mile drive on well marked divided roads with only a couple protected turns but it was very smooth. Zero interventions. And it did make a protected left turn on yellow really well. First time it has done that for me. So far, this is by far the best software update in a very long time. Good job Tesla!